I recently replaced my head gasket belts and am having a few problem I checd the timing several times before attempting to start the car so Im absolutely sure that bad timing is not the issue.
Ive started the car a few times and sometimes it would cut off because of low idle or i would cut it off because it was running hot (never past the 3/4 line except once) and the car wouldn't start afterwards. The last time it cut itself off the spark plugs and wires had to be replaced and i replaced the coils just to be safe. After I was done i did a general chec to make sure everything was hooked up and all fluids were at the correct levels.
I jumped the car and tried to start it but had to get gas. After I put Gas in it started after turning and turning for about 5 min and finally started. ran for about 5 min and cut off because of low rpm. I started it again and it ran for about 10 minutes then cut off because of low rpm and the battery died cuzz the lights were on for a bit before i noticed the car was off. so i attempted to start it again and it would turn and turn and act like its about to start and a few times it was turning on its own but the rpms werent high enough to sustain itself.

Im thinkin the battery because its from a truc its so big my car takes a while to charge it and because its not the rite charge the starter isnt spinning fast enough but idk
What do you guys think could be the problem?