The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best All Season Tire

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    GalantHL

Best All Season Tire

Can anybody help? I'm in the market for a high performing all season tire. OEM tires are going shortly and I'm upgrading to 205/60-15's on my ES. Any suggestions? ContiExtreme's? AVS db S2? Sport A2? Anybody have suggestions? Keep in mind these tires need to make it through 3-6 inches of snow in the winter time. Thanks for all the help!

Gilhuly
    I'll vouch for the A2's with the statement that they will not last more than 30k and after 20 they're worth doggy doo in the rain. Unbelieveable in bad weather when new, though. I have 4 continental's in the driveway about to go on.

GalantHL
    Thanks. I've heard about the Dunlop A2's being great for snow but the longevity of them is in question. With that, for the money, it's worth the sacrifice.

Those Conti's....please don't tell me it's the ContiExtremes!!! I've been looking for those in a 205/60 15 for the longest time!!! They're on back order from Tire Rack till the end of Nov. You suck!

Thanks again. For the real world info.

Keep the information following guys!!!

J
    i've been told from a tire shop guy

dunlops. sp9000 are awesome. 8)

luxcrusr2000
    I put Michelin Symmetry 205/65/15 tires on my Galant last year and they're worth every penny of the $380 they cost. I've already put 27K on them and they still ride as smooth as when I bought them. BTW they're 75K mile tires.

GalantHL
    How are they in snow?

luxcrusr2000
    I wouldn't know as it never snows here in Florida. But they hold up very well in all the wet weather we have here.