The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: throttle body for the 8G I4???

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    roadrage936

throttle body for the 8G I4???

Wassup guyz. Gotta Q? Does anyone make a throttle body for the 8G galant? I have done several searches on the web, and nothing. I found a website that makes'em for the 02 eclipse, but it says something about the 4 bolts doesn't line up exactly as a direct fit for galants, strictly eclipse?

What do ya'll think? it has the same 2.4L I4 in it, and they won't respond, so to hell with them :twisted:!!

Anyone know of a site to see?

there is a site I can't remember the naem do a search or ask Allan (pinoyesV6) who bores our Throttle bodies. they can bore it out to 52mm. and they send you one and you install it and send them your old one. That's it for now. as far as the eclipse not bolting up I can't tell you I have an extra TB that I got from an eclipse but I haven't tried to bolt it on.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

BlankMan
    ProFlow Design

"2000-2003 Gen3 Mitsubishi Eclipse 4cyl RS/GS and V6 GT/GTS
    We have the core available for either engine with cruise control to be sent out on an exchange basis.
    Price $175.00"

http://www.proflowdesign.com/throttlebodies.html

J

Ritalin Kid
    What kind of gains do you get from using a performance throttle body? Just curious.

All Mods are relavant. it depends on what else you have done to the car to a degree
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"