The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front bumper lights

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Front bumper lights

OK, I am finishing up on the Kit repair and wondering what I will do with the marker lights that are on my OEM bumper below the headlights. Where should I wire these to? Should I just forget them and leave the wires or what?

Thanks again y'all.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

undo ur park light wiring and rewire ur signals to ur corners

One of the benefits of J-spec lights, is there's no rewireing for the corners. The socket is the same size as the turn signals.

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

MitsuMan
    do what i did and rewire them to your orange corners on your head lights, they look extra special....josh how is the process cominbg along, and let me know if u still need those pics....sorry i havent been around, it seems everyone both here and there keep asking where i am all the rime,....i feel like i go non stop 24-7, u got my emiail , hit me off playa!...one love (ima a thug)
    dean

I have it all filled in and sanded down, the only work left is to do the mounts on either side of the center piece. It is smooth as glass! I might be putting it on next weekend (if I can get it painted that quick)

Those pics would be handy still, I got an estimate (even though I am doing the work) and they said it would be about 300 in work for the areas that I didn't know about (they left the crack out).

I got Jesse's old rims put on today (I had to get new tires), they look good too (helluva lot better than hubcaps).
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

MitsuMan
    how much u sellin those hubcaps for?

well, you know they are chrome...and as a bonus they have the disc brake simulators behind them. I don't know if I can really sell them, they would look really nice in my kitchen.

MitsuMan
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

brandon
    I just took the old turn signals and screwed em in right where those top/side two mesh grills are on the Erebuni bumper... it's a bit of a tight squeeze but they JUST fit, and they look hot hidden behind that mesh.

No re-wiring and everything still in tact.