The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP I need suggestions!

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    meadow22

HELP I need suggestions!

Lately me car feels like is going all over the road. It pulls to both sides. The steering wheel seems very loose as well. I already have gotten an alignment so it's not that. Any one have any suggestions or ideas?????

yofadahead
    check the air pressure in the tires

meadow22
    just did that today and they all are fine. 1 was like 5lbs off, so i put air in it and it still did it the whole way home. i know its not the tires themselves also cause they are pretty much brand new as well.

escoson
    Quote Originally Posted by yofadahead

thats almost def. what it is. a alignment wouldnt hurt either after you check that.

yofadahead
    Quote Originally Posted by escoson
    Quote Originally Posted by yofadahead

thats almost def. what it is. a alignment wouldnt hurt either after you check that.
    she(?) said that she already got an alignment in the first post.

if you just rotated your tires, you'll just have to wait about a hundred miles for them to wear into their positions. i have that problem everytime i rotate the tires. that's the only other simple thing i can think of.

meadow22
    well i've driven more than 100 miles also. i drive that about every day. im thinking it has more to do than just my tires. i just dont know what else.

Dre
    I'd take it back to where you got the alignment and have them check it again. They may have to rebalance your tires. Anyway, there should be a warranty period with the service to your car. Take advantage of it. Be persistent.

Houstonsfinest

SAME PROBLEM

I had that same problem, it was pulling like crazy, i replaced the shock/struts and now it drives straight. i think oneof them were bent.