Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    chibisak

WideBODY kit

Can someone tell me who make this

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/Aut...=20031020230118

chibi

8ggalant
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

VIP style.....damn i never thought a g on 20's could look so good..and look at the big brake kit....

oh and no i dont kno who makes the kit

chibisak
    the wide body looks cool

thats just a stock JDM bumper 2nd Gen Vr4

VIO
    damn it, that is just sexy. that is the best looking kit for a galant that i've ever seen, hands down.

That is just an awesome looking G, wonder who owns it. I think they did a good job on the kit blends in like it was from the factory.

Hmmm i was just looking at the other mistubishi's and i don't know if you guys know alot of tgc members pics are up on it. Cali's, chromes and more, and i have a feeling they didn't put them up either.

later,
    mike
    2002 Galant ES - I4, Viynl Interior by P
    Pioneer AVH-P5700 DVD, RF P4004, RF P8002, 2-Infinity 12" Perfect 12.1DV Subs
    Lightning Audio Digital Capacitor
    Infinity Speakers,GTZ Spoiler, Ractive E-brake, Chrome Door Handles, CF Armrest
    Freedom Design Strut Bar, Cleared Corners
    KUMHO 711 Tires, CF Interior Trim

akiraflux
    damn that IS nice...ugly ass wheels though...

chibisak
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Qnzfinestplaya)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats just a stock JDM bumper 2nd Gen Vr4</div>

I understand is the RIGHT HAND DRIVE VR4.
    But i think u need to see more clear is a wide body , the fender is wider. VR4 Fender is not that wide becos it has the fender trim on that. for VR4 Type S and Type V .

oh, i have seen those fenders. i was searching cibie galant or legnum on google. i ran into japan sites so with the altavista traslator i saw galant fourms. one had a silver galant with it, just bolted on, not molded in like this. why buy it, just fabricate it. go to a shop. same thing. plus you get a mold out of it to sell to other people if wanted...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

The 99 Galant
    Them fenders are customed. I'm almost positive they are Euro styled if you look at the front ones and the way the rear ones sit. I've seen a couple other cars with them, not G's but close in dimension. I think they are a VW or Audi fender flares. I know that one guy was sourcing a Euro Calibra flares for a G. But check out sites and look for flares made for Euro cars, VW, Audi, BMW, and and if you look really hard Opel, Vauxhall, Astra, or some Ford Prima or RS. I could probably find out exactly which kit it came from if it wasn't molded in. Most of them flares that have big flares on front are from Euro and the back ones definitely remind of Euro's.

The 99 Galant
    o and by the way, if you read the comments it looks German to me. Also i know Bimmers have flares like that so you might want to check sites for them."Dimana" comes up alot in their comments. I know Dinan does kits and tuning for BMW. I've looked for flares before and haven't found flares like that made for the G available in the US. Take a look at www.maxpower.co.uk and most of their cars in there have flares similar to it. Whatever you get it'll have to be customed but then you'll get comments like that guy's got, but hopefully you'll be able to understand then.