The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: eye lids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 38 of 38
    KRONER
    Scott - Definitely check that out and let me know - ill take a ride there - yo you think that the vinyl would be thick enough to not allow light to pass through?

ScOtTiE_MaK
    hmmm never thought of that...yea i would think so...there isn't alot of light that comes from the top anywho....but vinyl is type dence if you know what i mean....but yea theres a shop in middletown and in peeskill that i heard does good work with vinyl...so when i get my custom decal set up im goin to go up there....so ill keep ya posted...whats ya AIM or e mail????

peace man

I know Manus has vinyl on his headlights that match almost perfectly with the Bodega Beige color of his car. He has some kind of big swatch book of vinyl colors. He matched his car to the color and ordered some of that vinyl. He told me once what company made the book, but I forgot.

Dilemma
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KRONER)</div><div class='quotemain'>where can i get some vinyl and how well will it match my sliver?</div>

goto a local speed shop or import shop. That shop should have some vynil rolls. I pay 15 bucks for about 6ft.

KRONER
    didnt realize it was that cheap...tell you the truth i havent really asked around for it due to work and laziness but im definitely gonna have to do this...thanks for the info guys.

Turboutlaw
    if anyone finds a place to get vinyl that matches the dover pearl white color or what not, PM me and let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Turboutlaw
    if anyone finds a place to get vinyl that matches the dover pearl white color or what not, PM me and let me know
    I got mine from a local graphics/printing shop. They gave me some of their white vinyl scraps for free.

I got silver vinyl that matched my car fine but it was too translucent
    I was told to put a dark color underneath like black
    I'm gonna try that next
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Turboutlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritborn

I got mine from a local graphics/printing shop. They gave me some of their white vinyl scraps for free.
    Is your car the white, or the dover pearl which is more of an off white. And if it is the off white one, does the vinyl match the color of the car paint??

Quote Originally Posted by Turboutlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritborn

Is your car the white, or the dover pearl which is more of an off white. And if it is the off white one, does the vinyl match the color of the car paint??
    Mine is white-- Northern white something. Therefore, the regular white vinyl blends well. That's right, yours is dover pearl. Still, it won't hurt to check your local graphics shop if they got something that will blend well with your car color. Wish you well, man!

john mars

eye lids

don't forget to put vinyl on top of the headlight too when applying it. it allows less light to penetrate through the vinyl. i have carbon fiber film as my eyelids..my car is black

ND4SPD2000
    Does anyone know a Vinyl shop that might sell same color vinyl as the Bodega Beige?

I want to do it to my headlights... If anyone can let me know...

Thanks

u might find some on EBAY or maybe her ein texas i know some places that might be able to get it... but just go to a window tinting place and maybe they can get it for ya..
    Diego

VINDAGIN
    why not just buy erebuni's eyebrows and mod em cant be that hard jdm headlights r not much different in size just a little longer and if u bought them u would have to pant them to match regardless no? so buy em cut em sand em pant em put em on and u stright

erebuni's eyebrows are about an inch longer than the oem headlights. so you'd have to cut the inch off each eyebrow. sand things smooth. and then prep and finish each piece. vinyl its just cut the piece and then apply. much cheaper too. erebuni's eyebrows are overpriced

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

dang - who's bringin up all these old posts... these even have some stuff from Matrix

GalantGuy96
    i have brows on my car
    but its a 7g......btw, i put it on AFTER my avitar.
    i found this type of electric tape that matched my color.

TGC Regular
    I always get my vinyl from vinz decals Click Here

They have alot of colors to chose from.

BTW I beat you all!!! I have eyes behind my head. 8)
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12