The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How to open Altezza taillights?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    lol - i say send me a ride from over there so I can mod it legally

Calipso
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexey)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kecke)</div><div class='quotemain'>I called the police today and they said it does´nt matter how i try to mod the Altezzas becouse all cars in Sweden after 1998 arnt legal to change from its original design Â*:evil: Â*

/Kecke</div>

Damn, that sucks, having access to the hottest Galants and not being able to mod them ? I say f*ck it and move to the states where you can do a whole lot more to your car. Legally. </div>

That is ultra gay. I'm wondering what the reasoning behind that is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexey)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kecke)</div><div class='quotemain'>I called the police today and they said it does´nt matter how i try to mod the Altezzas becouse all cars in Sweden after 1998 arnt legal to change from its original design Â*:evil: Â*

/Kecke</div>

Damn, that sucks, having access to the hottest Galants and not being able to mod them ? I say f*ck it and move to the states where you can do a whole lot more to your car. Legally. </div>

That is ultra gay. I'm wondering what the reasoning behind that is.</div>

I say YOU are ultra gay. The reasoning behind that is simple: commenting on this guy's inability to cutomize his galant due to legal limitations. If you don't understant that, ask Santa for some brains this Christmas.

Calipso
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexey)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexey)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kecke)</div><div class='quotemain'>I called the police today and they said it does´nt matter how i try to mod the Altezzas becouse all cars in Sweden after 1998 arnt legal to change from its original design Â*:evil: Â*

/Kecke</div>

That is ultra gay. I'm wondering what the reasoning behind that is.</div>

I say YOU are ultra gay. The reasoning behind that is simple: commenting on this guy's inability to cutomize his galant due to legal limitations. If you don't understant that, ask Santa for some brains this Christmas.</div>

RETARD! Wow what a nub. I said it's ultra gay because Sweden won't let you mod cars after 1998. Why don't you learn to read, now you can crawl back under that rock you came from troll.

for those who don't get it...TOPIC CLOSED things are getting out of hand and of subject

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12