The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rim Help

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    ThaFranchise

Rim Help

I'm very close to buying these rims, but i just want a few opinions first. I have a 2003 black G and i want to put 18" g-racing kobe black rims on it

http://www.wheelsnext.com/product.phtml?p=...=&inum=&large=1

I need opinions...thanks, joe

Calipso
    I don't think black on black would really work. Gunmetal only works on certain G's.

I'd go for regular silver of if you can afford it, chrome.

roman
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think black on black would really work. Â*Gunmetal only works on certain G's. Â*

I'd go for regular silver of if you can afford it, chrome.</div>

sure it will
    just make sure rims are black ...

i think that would be perfect. my gf is buying me some rims and i've chosen a similar set. dark gunmetal rims with a polished lip to add some contrast.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I have G-Racing rims...I like their styling. Those would look nice on a black G cause the polished lip will break up the contrast of black on black nicely. Go for it IMO cause every other swinging dick has silver or chrome rims.
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

ThaFranchise
    thanks guys

Yeah, definitely get those. There are times I wish I had a black G instead so I could get some black or gunmetal rims with a polished lip. I love how that looks. Cindy Margolis, the model, has like 4 Mercedes' that are all black with black rims that have polished lips. Absolutely sick.

mjc1055
    there is a black galant in santa rosa with those rims exactly, and it looks awesome. definately go with those.