The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Final Decisions

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Experienced TGC Member

Final Decisions

well, i have to buy some new rubber. and i think i narrowed it down to 3 tires. I am kind of on a budget, so this is why i chose these tires. mind you though in helping me decide, i live in mississippi so there are some rough roads, and of course rain/mud stuff. but in 6 months i'll be in FL, i really prefer an all season tire but my main concern is wet traction... i don't know why i'm so self concious about it. lol here are the selected tires

they are the
    ---Kumho EcstaSupra712's
    ---Sumitomo HRT+
    ---Continental ContiExtreme Contacts
    I'm leaning towards the ContiExtremes though. any suggestions and help would be awesome. i'm hoping to purchase monday... THANX!
    -Chris

Calipso
    I got Kumho. I like em.

mjc1055
    i have the contiextremes, they're very quiet and the ride quality is pretty nice. i don't have any complaints with them.

akiraflux
    through various friend and other boards i've seen the sumitomo's and conti extremes the most highly touted. i personally have the sumitomos and i'm dealing with a VERY FUCKING HARSH winter right now. no complaints cept i can't corner as good as with the kuhmo's i had...course i dont' remember what they were.