The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: good shocks? things to worry about when lowering?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cooldog45)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just to let you know if you put a system in your car you'll most likely blow the back GR-2 shox as I did after about 2 weeks nad those shoxs are not covered under warranty since your car is drooped.</div>

that sounds rediculous. i think you just blew them out because they just happened to blow out, not because of the system. people always act like systems are a huge detrimental (sp) factor with suspension......

have you ever PICKED UP the sub box and amp? i have 2 12"s with a huge amp, and they can't weigh more than 100 pounds.....so think of it as having somone sitting in your back seat.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

On another note, how long are the stock shocks supposed to last, if you are not dropped?

roman
    lol
    I think I'll stay away from the drop
    I'm going to stay with car audio ... with some stuff I'd like to try it will weigh alot and bring the car down on its own lol

but thanks

I just don't want to buy everything, put it on and then see the car rub and have to take everything off again and find a way to return/sell it

*edit*
    I've heard about people blowing suspension with their systems, I think thats BS and that those suspensions were going to go in a little while anyways ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12