The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Would this fit I4 8G?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    mges2000

Would this fit I4 8G?

I'm sure it would, but this one is alot better and you are paying about the same amount, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2453429547
    either that or this guy has a store and sells the injen intake that works well and it has a CARB sticker. http://dnaracing.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=35_43_51

oh ps he's amember here so he won't be ripping you off.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

yeah, in the past i have never really heard anything good about weapon R quality, but i do hear great things about injen and aem. your much better off with those.
    -Travis

My Car

mges2000
    I think i'll go with injens. Thanks dudes

The weapon R rubs agins tyour battery post and than sooner or later a hole comes out of all that rubbing, but injen and AEM dont have that problem.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Yes please avoid WEapon R products..I had the intake..it developed the hole and suddenly there customer support line never answered thephone, BUT when I had someone call with me on 3 way from a cali number they answered....

Honestly just stick with AEM, you can never ever go wrong with people that do the R word...research!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Stay far far away from Weapon R.. my boy bought a Short Ram intake for his 03 Cav and it didn't come close to fitting, and they were very hesitant to refund his money.. they said they had to make a new Intake because he had a 2.2 ECOTEC engine.. something they should have took into consideration before putting their product on the market.