The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Injen Cold air Intake Question Fuel Mix

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    aaron3705

Injen Cold air Intake Question Fuel Mix

I recently installed my Injen RD Intake. I love the way it looks the way it and the way it sounds...BUT I think that my fuel mixture is now too rich and all of the fuel is not getting burned. (I can smell gas at the exhaust) What are some things I can do to fix this problem? Would putting new plugs solve it, or is there a way to lean out the fuel mix so there is not as much gas going into the cylinders .

clone2020
    Reset the battery...

-MIKE.

TGC Regular
    Get an exhaust system 8)

when is we gon be free????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clone2020)</div><div class='quotemain'>Reset the battery...

-MIKE.</div>

reset the ecu, then should be ok, check o2 sensors, make sure ok

when u reset the ecu's settings, remember not let the car sit there for a lil bit while its running. also try to be easy on the gas when u start driving it. if you don't, you might end up running rich again.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

um...first thing to do is make sure that you are indeed running rich. Check your plugs. If they have a black carbony coating on them, you are running rich. Then work on solving your problems.

aaron3705
    Thank for all the tips. I reset the ecu and it seems to have solved the problem. I think I will check the plugs this weekend but I don't think there is going to be a problem.