The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What Coil Overs Are Best?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    Bad Galant

What Coil Overs Are Best?

I was just wondering what Coil Over kit is the best right now for the 1999 Mitsubishi Galant V6 ES. I have Intrax Lowering Springs, with a 2 inch drop, since they came out for our car and I hate the ride. I'm looking for something more comfortable and soft. Money is no option. Any suggestions would be helpful.

sethmo
    Tein Flex kit(coilovers + adj struts) = $1200-1300 .... hands down

Bad Galant
    I thought Tein wasn't going to make a kit for our car after all?

Bad Galant
    Do you have the Tein kit on your car? How is the ride?? Is it worth the money???

tein and JIC both make coilover kits that are made for the 3g eclipse. not 100% sure if the JIC kit will fit since i haven't seen any members with it on but DANJ has teh tein ss-p dampers on his galant and they were made for the 3g eclipse. you might wanna contact him if you want more info about them.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Re: What Coil Overs Are Best?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bad Galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>I was just wondering what Coil Over kit is the best right now for the 1999 Mitsubishi Galant V6 ES. Â*I have Intrax Lowering Springs, with a 2 inch drop, since they came out for our car and I hate the ride. Â*I'm looking for something more comfortable and soft. Money is no option. Â*Any suggestions would be helpful.</div>

Well i cant help help you too much but i just put a cheap set of coilovers on (racer design) from Norcal performance. And i hate the ride , so now I'm looking into springs so i can get closer to normal ride quality. But most members are saying GC coilovers are nice around $400.
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

Re: What Coil Overs Are Best?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bad Galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>I was just wondering what Coil Over kit is the best right now for the 1999 Mitsubishi Galant V6 ES. Â*I have Intrax Lowering Springs, with a 2 inch drop, since they came out for our car and I hate the ride. Â*I'm looking for something more comfortable and soft. Money is no option. Â*Any suggestions would be helpful.</div>

Well i cant help help you too much but i just put a cheap set of coilovers on (racer design) from Norcal performance. And i hate the ride , so now I'm looking into springs so i can get closer to normal ride quality. But most members are saying GC coilovers are nice around $400.
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

GC's are nice. They have an unprecendented reputation on such cars as BMW and Audi, as are far as price, warrantly, and ride...they cant be beat.
    2001 Galant I4 Dover Pearl

Mods:
    Injen CAI
    GC Coilovers
    18x8.5 ADR M-Classics
    225/40HR Kumho Ectsa Supra's
    Nokya H4 Headlights
    Clear Corners
    Reverse Indiglo Guages

Soon to Come...
    Apexi N-1 Exhaust
    x2 JL Audio W6 Subs