The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: T/body spacer + CAI

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    illmatic101

T/body spacer + CAI

I tried doing a search and came up with pretty much nothing so I need some help ova hea,LOL. I saw the t/body spacer on nopi.com that a few people were talking about and I need to know if anyone has it. Also if someone does have it did you use it with your CAI and did you have to make any adjustments to fit it or what? By just looking at my engine it looks like it shoud fit but my CAI might rub against my battery a bit. Thanks guys!

in this thread click click a member "blankman" is describing his tb spacer and injen intake. he describs how the spacer does work in cooling things off but he doesn't know what the actual gains are. also he talks about his intake and how he modified it to work better with his spacer. you might want to talk to him. but yea, since he has a 1st gen injen intake things might not be the same. he might be a good person to talk to, and also the person who bought his spacer. just keep in mind, yea he might have a short ram but remember that the short ram part of the intake is the first part of the cai.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

illmatic101
    Thanx for da help Pinoy. I Pm'd blankman and asked him sum questions now im just waiting for his response. Do you think it would be a good idea to combine a bigger t/body like the one pro-flow makes with the t/body spacer and a CAI? Also what should if any gains could I expect from doing that? Thanks!