PDA

View Full Version : angel eye pics

ericbla03
11-28-2003, 01:15 AM
i saw the tutorial a while back and im thinking about fabricating some angel eyes for my headlights. I was just wondering if anyone who has done this has some pictures that they could post. Just so i can get some ideas. (or a link to someones cardomain page or something). Thanks

Z
11-28-2003, 02:49 AM
there was an interest page cus someone's friend was gonna be installing angel eyes on our headlamps. but as for a tutorial i don't remember seeing it.

Alexey
11-28-2003, 02:59 AM
Ahhh, the underestimated search function... Anyway, here's a link to a tutorial...
http://home.comcast.net/~c.tangonan/galant...r_Tutorial.html ('http://home.comcast.net/~c.tangonan/galant/Projector_Tutorial.html')

ericbla03
11-28-2003, 01:37 PM
actually I ran a search and when i tried to open the tutorials it kept coming up with some kind of connection error (which actually happens a lot to me on this site), i dont know if its my computer or what. But anyway, i am looking for pics of the angel eye headlights, not the projectors ( even though that looks cool as hell too ).

Alexey
11-28-2003, 03:20 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericbla03)</div><div class='quotemain'>actually I ran a search and when i tried to open the tutorials it kept coming up with some kind of connection error (which actually happens a lot to me on this site), i dont know if its my computer or what. Â*But anyway, i am looking for pics of the angel eye headlights, not the projectors ( even though that looks cool as hell too ).</div>

Well, you do need projectors if you want angeleyes, because angel eyes are gonna look stupid otherwise. Think about it: angel eyes on big rectangular headlights ? :nono:

ericbla03
11-30-2003, 07:48 PM
the G that i saw with them didnt have projectors and the angel eyes looked sweet without the headlights on, even though im sure it would look kinda silly with them on (like you said). the pic was included in the tutorial, but now i cant seem to find it. i thought the tutorial was on this site but maybe im mistaken. either way, i cant find pics anymore. can anyone help?