PDA

View Full Version : anybody with magnecor wires

Wicked_Galant
09-19-2002, 02:18 AM
I think my magnecor ignition wire set is incomplete. does anybody have pictures of what there should be? I told the guy at ptuning that they were incomplete but he insists it was complete when they shipped out.

TJC
09-19-2002, 03:07 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wicked_Galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think my magnecor ignition wire set is incomplete. Â*does anybody have pictures of what there should be? Â*I told the guy at ptuning that they were incomplete but he insists it was complete when they shipped out.</div>

Not sure what you are getting at but if you are talking about the number of pieces, it's 6 for the V6 and only 2 for the I4. Should come fully assembled (wire & boots) and in correct lengths. Did you order the 8.5mm ones?

Lazarus
09-19-2002, 11:27 AM
Yeah when you get your plugs they are only for the 1 and 3 plugs because your 2 and 4 are on the coil packs.

99DE
09-19-2002, 12:25 PM
I was shocked too when I only saw 2 wires. Expensive 2 wires, but you will noticed the small idle difference. Also, one wire was a little bit long so it's not a perfect fit.

cdaw2001ES
09-19-2002, 01:03 PM
but was it worth it. IMO $80 for two little wires is a LMAO waste.
Sure it make sence for the V6, but the loss over distance, and attenuation of a 6" wire is not adverse enough to warrant that kind of money.

No matter what anyone says, I will always be lmao when an I4 gets magnacore in the hopes of somekind of noticiable performance boost.

BlueESV6
09-19-2002, 01:32 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cdaw2001ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>but was it worth it. IMO $80 for two little wires is a LMAO waste. Â*
Sure it make sence for the V6, but the loss over distance, and attenuation of a 6" wire is not adverse enough to warrant that kind of money.

No matter what anyone says, I will always be lmao when an I4 gets magnacore in the hopes of somekind of noticiable performance boost.</div>

WOW!! I don't have an I4 and didn't know it was $80 for two wires.... what's magnecor's stock symbol b/c someone making some serious $$$ off that one!!!

Hope it made a big difference https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

99DE
09-19-2002, 05:22 PM
I like the magnecore, but if your anal about the best then get them. Otherwise go for another brand for less.