PDA

View Full Version : Question about clearing corners

ThaFranchise
12-11-2003, 05:59 PM
I think it looks so much nicer with the clear corners, i have to questions to ask about it though. Is it legal or will i get pulled over from clearing my corners, and how much does it cost in total about? thanks

FastNFabolous
12-11-2003, 07:30 PM
It depends what State your from & what color bulb your gonna put!
When it come to inspection time, I know from a fact that your gonna need that yellow lens to pass.
Its free. Just use the search engine & look for DIY tutorial for clearing them corners... Goodluck

pinoyesv6
12-11-2003, 08:04 PM
if you fail inspection because of the headlights, most likely its because you don't have an amber reflector on the front side of the car. to fix this you're gonna have to buy like a reflector, like stick on or osmething and pt it on your bumper. the color of your turn signals might be another issue. some states require amber or white, while other states don't care. look up your states local laws

Calipso
12-16-2003, 02:16 PM
In MA they will pass you without the amber lens but you need to have an amber bulb in the assembly. Me, I have green and the local cops don't care. But once I drive through certain cities with asshole police (Peabody, Worcester, Hamilton, Salsbury) I make sure I don't draw attention to myself. If I know I'm going to be in one of those towns, I switch the bulbs to blue bulbs (Which give off the white light. I keep em in my glove box)