PDA

View Full Version : clear corner headlight bulb

josh_877
12-17-2003, 06:52 PM
for those of u with a 7g that have cleared the headlights............... u know when after u take off the yellow reflector the bezel just stands out alot? well in that bezel u can also see a light bulb right? which bulbs do i need to change so that the entire headlight can be clear cause the stock little bulb there is like yellow. and i also noticed theres no wires so it turns on when the other one is connected.

thanks in advance

BLsGalant97
12-18-2003, 07:56 PM
So do you want to know what size bulb you need so you can change the bulb??? Well you need a 168 size bulbs. Also, I have a brand new set of POLARG hyperwhite bulbs for the corners. $5 and their yours.

josh_877
12-19-2003, 10:11 PM
well i just wanted to know which bulbs i need to change if its just the corner ones or all of them. btw i already have the main headlight bulb clear.

Sharky1116
12-20-2003, 01:29 AM
I wouldnt mind buying those corner bulbs from ya... i need some bright ones instead of having yellow... and do you know what kind of bulbs go inbetween the corner and main headlights, because id like to replace those too...

Thanks

BLsGalant97
12-20-2003, 08:47 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sharky1116)</div><div class='quotemain'>I wouldnt mind buying those corner bulbs from ya... i need some bright ones instead of having yellow... and do you know what kind of bulbs go inbetween the corner and main headlights, because id like to replace those too...

Thanks</div>

Yeah...its the same 168...if you want my bulbs pm me