PDA

View Full Version : JDM Help

GoldGalant [Reborn]
12-26-2003, 06:02 PM
Well I have my JDM headlights and installed them today with the help of Verywhite but we came across a major issue. The JDM grill is off by an inch any of you guys have ever come across this problem?

pinoyesv6
12-26-2003, 08:09 PM
offf by an inch? inch too big or inch too small? if its inch too big, maybe its a modified usdm grille that was called jdm because it resembles the tru 8g jdm grille. if its inch too small, u sure it was for an 8g vr-4? maybe u accidentally bought a 6g grille. cuz the width of the usdm 8g and the jdm 8g is pretty much the same. and then the jdm headlights are about an inch longer than the usdm headlights. and the jdm grille is supposed to fit inn between the jdm headlights with a really small gap.

Danger DANJ
12-26-2003, 08:15 PM
You've got to be more specific than that. You say it's one inch off, but are you talking width wise like Pinoy explained above or do you mean depth wise and the grill sits in too far or sticks out too much?

GoldGalant [Reborn]
12-26-2003, 08:28 PM
I will pics in the morning, but I think the lights have to go in a little further because of the gaps are on both sides of the grill( about half inch each side if the grill is centered) Hereis another question how do you wire the light so that all the lights are on at the same time?

Danger DANJ
12-28-2003, 01:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoldGalant [Reborn)</div><div class='quotemain'>]I will pics in the morning, but I think the lights have to go in a little further because of the gaps are on both sides of the grill( about half inch each side if the grill is centered) Hereis another question how do you wire the light so that all the lights are on at the same time?</div>

That's odd. The only way I can see you having gaps on the sides of the grill is if you have a JDM grill with USDM lights. The wiring I can't help you with. The first person that comes to mind who can help is Reelax.

GoldGalant [Reborn]
12-28-2003, 05:35 PM
Got them in good today( Thanks Denver) well it seems for the grill to fit you have to break the bottom center clip because there is nowhere to clip it in(oem clips to the center left, Jdm clips to the center right. After all been said and done my car has a new smile. Going to wire my city lights tomorrow, will have pics when done.

Alister_McRae
12-28-2003, 09:39 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoldGalant [Reborn)</div><div class='quotemain'>]Got them in good today( Thanks Denver) well it seems for the grill to fit you have to break the bottom center clip Â*because there is nowhere to clip it in(oem clips to the center left, Jdm clips to the center right. After all been said and done my car has a new smile. Â*Going to wire my city lights tomorrow, will have pics when done.</div>

Where did you get your JDM grill? How long did it take you to put in the lights?

GoldGalant [Reborn]
12-28-2003, 10:10 PM
Got it from Trigga, and set aside 3 to 4 hours for the lights trial & error yah know

8ggalant
12-28-2003, 11:47 PM
glad to hear it bro...good job what color are yer cities' ??