PDA

View Full Version : Service Manual download

00Fishmaster
09-19-2002, 11:41 AM
Hi,
at first I wanna introduce myself. I'm from Germany and my Dad drives a Galant 8G station wagon. I was looking for some circuit diagrams and found the service manual on tgc.com . And now my question: how can I download all pdf-files at once? Is there a public FTP-access? And some pdf-files seem to be damaged or missed. I hope that the american Galant has the same technic as the german one. The bodywork is the same, but the cockpit is different. If anybody wants photos, I will put in some.

Best regards
00Fishmaster

RedGalant2k1
09-19-2002, 11:57 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00Fishmaster)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi,
at first I wanna introduce myself. I'm from Germany and my Dad drives a Galant 8G station wagon. I was looking for some circuit diagrams and found the service manual on tgc.com . And now my question: how can I download all pdf-files at once? Is there a public FTP-access? And some pdf-files seem to be damaged or missed. I hope that the american Galant has the same technic as the german one. The bodywork is the same, but the cockpit is different. If anybody wants photos, I will put in some.

Best regards
00Fishmaster</div>

These are the differences i know between the US Galant and the Euro Galant.

DIfferences:

Chassis
Headlights
Taillights
Interior
Exhaust
MOtor
Transmission
4 lug(Euro) vs 5 lug(US)
Computer
Electronics

I wouldn't even bother because non of the electronics are the same, but i don't know having them may give you some insight to some things. I'd try to find a European service manual for your Galant.