PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a 8G Galant T-SHirt?

RedGalant2k1
09-19-2002, 02:00 PM
Unfortunately as most of you now know the 8G Galant Die-Cast models may never be availible again, but that doesn't rule out the possiblity of getting more of them.

But thats not what this post is about. I talked to the factory again today and when began throwing around the idea of a 8G Galant T-shirt. (If possible we could have 6th and 7th gen. t-shirts made as well).

The pricing structure isn't known at this point, but you can be sure i'll post all the necessary info when it is availible and i will do my best to keep you all satisfied.

Are you interested? Post up and vote in the poll!!

Supernova
09-19-2002, 04:46 PM
I'd be interested. It would depend on the price and the design/color though.

Fishboy55
09-19-2002, 04:53 PM
Sure Dave, why not. I already bought my TGC polo shirt, so an 8G shirt would only add to my wardrobe. Good idea man!

Chip

Supernova
09-19-2002, 04:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sure Dave, why not. I already bought my TGC polo shirt, so an 8G shirt would only add to my wardrobe. Good idea man!

Chip</div>
What is this madness? I want a TGC polo shirt...

BGR
09-19-2002, 05:24 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sure Dave, why not. I already bought my TGC polo shirt, so an 8G shirt would only add to my wardrobe. Good idea man!

Chip</div>
What is this madness? I want a TGC polo shirt...</div>

Click the link in my signature for the TGC Apparel Connection. - If I had more designs I can place these on the shirts and whatever else they sale at the TGC store. There hasn't been much interest in it so I haven't updated the choices.

99BabyBenz-aka Herb
09-19-2002, 05:28 PM
yeah i would buy if i could have my car on my shirt or at least the same color. with a good design

Gizmo
09-19-2002, 06:13 PM
I would buy one since I already have the Galant Center shirt. It wasn't a bad price either.

Wintergalant
09-20-2002, 01:41 AM
Count me in!!

speedygalant
09-20-2002, 09:31 AM
Just finished buying a polo and t-shirt. Dam i feel good https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

speedygalant
09-20-2002, 09:32 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Unfortunately as most of you now know the 8G Galant Die-Cast models may never be availible again, but that doesn't rule out the possiblity of getting more of them.

But thats not what this post is about. Â*I talked to the factory again today and when began throwing around the idea of a 8G Galant T-shirt. Â*(If possible we could have 6th and 7th gen. t-shirts made as well).

The pricing structure isn't known at this point, but you can be sure i'll post all the necessary info when it is availible and i will do my best to keep you all satisfied.

Are you interested? Â*Post up and vote in the poll!!</div>

I am definately in on this one. let me know the info.

VegasMatt
09-20-2002, 01:44 PM
I am wearing my Galantcenter Tshirt today, right now as I type this. I could always use another.

Matt

mrjaydeeone
09-20-2002, 11:36 PM
I would definitely love to sport one of those

galantblue
09-21-2002, 01:25 AM
Should get all the different regional chapters and put everything in a nice silkscreen. That sure rocks!

RedGalant2k1
09-21-2002, 03:00 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantblue)</div><div class='quotemain'>Should get all the different regional chapters and put everything in a nice silkscreen. That sure rocks!</div>

Good idea! Have all the Chapters and Main Site URL included on the back of the shirt, with a 8G Galant on front. Thanks for the ideas!

Lazarus
09-21-2002, 01:37 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sure Dave, why not. I already bought my TGC polo shirt, so an 8G shirt would only add to my wardrobe. Good idea man!

Chip</div>

Hey Chip how long did It take for yours to come in I am still waiting on my shirt and Visor? I agree with Red A good Idea about the Chapter and stie

Fishboy55
09-21-2002, 05:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sure Dave, why not. I already bought my TGC polo shirt, so an 8G shirt would only add to my wardrobe. Good idea man!

Chip</div>

Hey Chip how long did It take for yours to come in I am still waiting on my shirt and Visor? I agree with Red A good Idea about the Chapter and stie</div>
CJ: It took about two weeks from the time I ordered it. Maybe the UPS guy hit a traffic cone on the way to your house. :wink:

Prophet
09-21-2002, 10:21 PM
I would be intrested in one but of course I need more info.

Jason

RedGalant2k1
09-22-2002, 10:38 PM
For all those interested in more info i'll have it this week, i am waiting for more information on the t-shirts and more diecast models *if* at all availible, hopefully there are some.

Either way i'll keep you all up to date on developments.

Lazarus
09-28-2002, 12:41 PM
Jus t got my TGC Teeshirt and Polo Shirt. Very nice good investment.