PDA

View Full Version : Part numbers please!!

WannaGTZ
09-19-2002, 02:27 PM
Well i am about to get a 03 GTZ very soon and i want to put a CAI, EXhaust, Chassi Stuffeners, and some other nick nack stuff. I was wondering if you could tell me some part numbers and places where i cant get the three things i just listed. I was thinkin about the Borla exhaust is that good for a V6??

AEM CAI Part # ??????
Exhaust Part # ??????
Stuffeners Part # ?????? ( Place that i can order them)
STB Part # ?????? I want the one that is chrome but has the red rings at the end that bolt to the shock area.

Thanks Wayne

Gilhuly
09-19-2002, 02:48 PM
Chassis stiffener kit - www.dthreedesigns.com

Lazarus
09-19-2002, 03:36 PM
Hey Boss I wanna say that you can get most all that stuff through Nopi. And if You Go to the Virtual Store through TGC You might even get a discount. Hint Hint

pinoyesv6
09-19-2002, 04:30 PM
how about we just forget all the part numbers and i just hook u up with the best places to get em?

for the AEM CAI, check out adventon.com they got em for like 200 a piece

for the exhaust, well none really exists. you can choose any of the universal types u want and get a local exhaust shop to put it together. there is a group buy in the group buy forum for the galant's first exhuast, its a catback, u might wanna join that

for the strut bar, the part number is 67509 its made by Freedom Design. the cheapest i seen it was on ptuning.com and don't forget to utilize the tgc discount there

as for the chassis stiffening kit, well as of now u can only purchase that @ one place www.dthreedesigns.com

part numers kinda sorta don't matter since many places don't utilize the manufacturer's part number. just know what car to get them for