PDA

View Full Version : someone HELP!!!!!!!

antmoneygtz
01-02-2004, 07:36 PM
wat up guys... listen i need your help. does n e one know where i can get the lip kit thats being made for the 01 galant..... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! thanx....

pinoyesv6
01-02-2004, 07:49 PM
there's only one lip kit being made for the 99-01 galants. and well the front lip is still being prototyped. and from as far as i know, it hasn't even been fitted on a galant yet. so you're gonna have to wait a bit

cremeans2326
01-03-2004, 02:27 PM
i asked this same question about 3 or 4 months ago. there is 1 out there, but you can get the full body kit for the same price or less, the only thing bad about the lip kit is that once you mold it to the factory bumper, it's there, at least with a body kit, you can take if off and bring your car back closer to stock, if you have to trade it in or something. just my .02

8ggalant
01-03-2004, 05:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cremeans2326)</div><div class='quotemain'>i asked this same question about 3 or 4 months ago. Â*there is 1 out there, but you can get the full body kit for the same price or less, the only thing bad about the lip kit is that once you mold it to the factory bumper, it's there, at least with a body kit, you can take if off and bring your car back closer to stock, if you have to trade it in or something. Â*just my .02</div>

this is true...but the 400 dollar kits yer talkin about are knockoffs which all (well at least that ive heard of) have fitment issues....if yer gonna buy a kit get a jdm kit imported (i kno many peeple actually cali/ oldschool hon this board has had no fitment issues...not to say that all jdm kits are this way) also i used to live in japan and ive never seen a jdm kit have fitment issues upon install...at least not the major issues u.s. knockoffs have...bumpers and sideskirts 2,3,4 inches too short :roll: :orangeno: not kool...so this lipkit is actually worth what it cost imo..and as far as putting yer car back to stock after installin a kit...i kno a few peeple who had to alter therr cars so much that therrs no goin back to stock (well not without spendin money to put everything back...just my .02

pinoyesv6
01-03-2004, 09:30 PM
lip kits don't have to get molded onto the car. i installed my friends lip kit right b4 my galant got wrecked and i must say. it looks good. of course molding it on would make it looks more built in.

going back to stock isn't that hard. i know many people that would trade their oem bumpers for a modified front end. even if it just had a lip.

antmoneygtz
01-04-2004, 04:23 PM
well does anyone know where i can get the erebuni 384 front bumper. i already purchesed the rear so im now just lookin for a good site that ships the usdm front bumper. im afraid of buying the wrong bumper and now having it fit on my car...

Wolfman
01-04-2004, 06:01 PM
Theres only two kits out there made for usdm galants, the eracings poly kit and the USDM Cyber 113 kit, but be careful where you buy from there are lots of copies. None others are usdm fit, they have to be modded.