PDA

View Full Version : Final Decisions

quicksilver22
01-04-2004, 02:37 PM
well, i have to buy some new rubber. and i think i narrowed it down to 3 tires. I am kind of on a budget, so this is why i chose these tires. mind you though in helping me decide, i live in mississippi so there are some rough roads, and of course rain/mud stuff. but in 6 months i'll be in FL, i really prefer an all season tire but my main concern is wet traction... i don't know why i'm so self concious about it. lol here are the selected tires ('http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare2.jsp?sortcode=&fromCompare1=yes&partNumber=&make=&model=&price=&prevprice=&sidewall=&sidewallShown=&promoShortText=&promoUrl=&loadRating=&width=&ratio=&diameter=&sortCode=&speedRating=&qty=&stockMessage=&type=T&frontTire=&frontLeftTire=&rearTire=&rearLeftTire=&wantRHP=&RHPprice=&sortCode=&pre=&sumRating=&spec=&warranty=&comments=&tests=&surveys=&perf=&specCode=&promoLongText=&AddToUser=true&_145WR7ES712_qty=4&_145WR7HTRPL_qty=4&removeIndex=2%7C145WR7HTRZ2&_145WR7HTRZ2_qty=4&_145WR7CEC_qty=4&sortValue=0')

they are the
---Kumho EcstaSupra712's
---Sumitomo HRT+
---Continental ContiExtreme Contacts
I'm leaning towards the ContiExtremes though. any suggestions and help would be awesome. i'm hoping to purchase monday... THANX!

Calipso
01-04-2004, 10:09 PM
I got Kumho. I like em.

mjc1055
01-04-2004, 10:19 PM
i have the contiextremes, they're very quiet and the ride quality is pretty nice. i don't have any complaints with them.

akiraflux
01-04-2004, 11:57 PM
through various friend and other boards i've seen the sumitomo's and conti extremes the most highly touted. i personally have the sumitomos and i'm dealing with a VERY FUCKING HARSH winter right now. no complaints cept i can't corner as good as with the kuhmo's i had...course i dont' remember what they were.