PDA

View Full Version : searching...

logride
01-08-2004, 11:37 AM
hey, im in search for jdm headlights. i looked on ebay and couldnt find anything, i also did a search here and it gave me alot of crap. i remembering reading about a member that could get them. if anyone knows of someone that has them or knows where i can get them please let me know. im also in search of a fg oem hood. i thought erebuni had one but i was mistaken. again any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Wolfman
01-08-2004, 12:56 PM
For Headlights. You will need to talk to triggermauve. If you wanan wait a few weeks, Prophet will be selling them at his store www.dnaracing.net Ebay has them every once in a while. Look under the parts and accessories and type in JDM galant. that'll bring up everything it has at the time. They'll be cheaper there than triggermauve or prophet will be sellign them I'm sure so just to let you know. Also in case you don't know this already installing the JDm heads requires cutting the radiator supports on the side. It also requires you to get a body kit or JDM grill. Most of the time wiring harnesses are not included so you'll need to do your own. Those are the main things you need to know when buying JDM. just informing you.
As far as Fiberglass hoods, go to your local junkyard, or ask in the for sale section: want to buy fg oem hood. Happy hunting.

8ggalant
01-08-2004, 03:24 PM
i highly recommend triggermauve...remeber u will also need a grille....