PDA

View Full Version : Some help please......(connecting cables)

jeucken
01-17-2004, 04:46 PM
As some of you might know, I'm rebuilding the front of my car because of an accident I had in November.
Now I'm up to the part where it's time to put everything back together.
I connected my horn and my hood lock today and both work fine. But now I need to tie the cables to the chassis as they were. But I forgot how they went.... So can someone explain that to me, or make a small photoshop picture that shows me where I should tie de cables to the chassis.
Oh I also would like to now this for the big black cable that contains the cables for the headlights.

Check the other topic for a tiny update on the rebuilding process.

Thanks,
Chris

jeucken
01-19-2004, 03:44 AM
Anyone?

jeucken
01-27-2004, 06:01 AM
Well ok, then I will try something myself then.

marktheblake
02-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Still need help? I have the manuals in PDF if you need that, just tell me what subject you need and i can extract that section

jeucken
02-04-2004, 12:35 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marktheblake)</div><div class='quotemain'>Still need help? Â*I have the manuals in PDF if you need that, just tell me what subject you need and i can extract that section</div>Like I said in my first post. I would like to know how the headlight cables go. They are usually connected with some sort of tie rip to the chassis. I would like to now how the cable goes along the front chassis.

marktheblake
02-13-2004, 07:23 AM
i can take some pics for you, but not now cos its Dark....

send me a PM, within the next 12 hours and that way i will get it in the afternoon , and i will do it.