PDA

View Full Version : Header Question

eric4086
01-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Can the 3g Eclipse header fit the g ride?

pinoyesv6
01-20-2004, 06:41 PM
yea. but before you go out and buy a pair, go do some reasearch. many companies claim great results but in fact they only made a fraction of the gains on the dyno. chekc out here adn club 3g for dyno runs, experiences and great deals on them

eric4086
01-20-2004, 08:45 PM
Ok what are some good headers u have heard about?

pinoyesv6
01-20-2004, 09:11 PM
for the v6, hytech headers are the best so far. there are dyno sheets out there that show like 40 hp gains. but these headers are really expensive. people have also described these headers like a work of art. to tell you the truth, i dunno if they still make them but yea those are the best so far.

then there's RIPP headers. thats teh big craze that every1 is looking at. they say it could make as much power as the hytech, but ther are no dyno sheets.

rpw is making 2 new sets of headers. the old ones made like minimal gains. they are making new ones and they are still in the prototyping stage. a sample is being sent to the us like this week for fitment. they are also making one i heard made specifically for supercharged cars. but on a n/a car those would most likely result on an hp loss.

then there's the i4, most of the ones out ther will make like 10 hp gains more or less. there are dyno sheets out there both on tgc and club 3g. but yea the rave for the i4 is also the ripp mods headers. so you might want to research more into them

but yea gains on headers will also vary on mods. so keep that in mind