PDA

View Full Version : Would "u" trust it?????

SexyGalant2000
01-23-2004, 07:12 PM
<span style='color:brown'>I wanna get a nice ass body kit, but the way i drive and the way otha people drive, i dont wanna spend like top dolla on a body kit. Plus im poorin loot into my otha car.
i want it to look good. I saw a couple of kits on Ebay and the hightest prices one i saw was like 400 bucks. Not bad at all. But should i trust it. Whatta ya guys, and girls think?</span>

Danger DANJ
01-23-2004, 07:37 PM
I wouldn't. Especially if it's the Cyber kit aka Initial V kit. Those are notorious for being crappy on Ebay. I'd stick with VIS for getting a kit since their versions fit pretty good. Think about it, get a cheap kit on ebay and pay a fortune in body shop modifications to get it to fit, or get a kit that's a little more expensive but fits pretty good and only spend half as much at the body shop. I'd certainly go for the better kit.

SexyGalant2000
01-23-2004, 07:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I wouldn't. Especially if it's the Cyber kit aka Initial V kit. Those are notorious for being crappy on Ebay. I'd stick with VIS for getting a kit since their versions fit pretty good. Think about it, get a cheap kit on ebay and pay a fortune in body shop modifications to get it to fit, or get a kit that's a little more expensive but fits pretty good and only spend half as much at the body shop. I'd certainly go for the better kit.</div>
Yea thats makes sence, didnt think bout that. the one i was looking at was a Galant 99-00 Shogun #651 body kit. Whatta bout that. I dont mean buy it off ebay, but is that a good kit. I dunno to much about this...

mjc1055
01-23-2004, 07:50 PM
I would talk to Jason, aka Prophet about buying a body kit from his company, DNA Racing. He shoudl be able to hook you up with a pretty good price on any of the Erebuni kits.

SexyGalant2000
01-23-2004, 07:54 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mjc1055)</div><div class='quotemain'>I would talk to Jason, aka Prophet about buying a body kit from his company, DNA Racing. He shoudl be able to hook you up with a pretty good price on any of the Erebuni kits.</div>
Cool, yea erebuni is what i wanted to begin with.

Wolfman
01-24-2004, 12:39 AM
Jason sells VIS but erebuni kits looks that same... dnaracing.net is the addy and he's got em for 449 and 150 shipping. Not bad since its VIUS and only slight modification will needed to be added. You'll need to register at Galantforums.com and then go to the store promotions forum and theres a code for the two body kit numbers and then just specifiy your GF screen name. Those are pretty good, only deal is you'll need to get a new crash bar because these kits are designed for JDm cars..... however you can probably get a good body shop to make one for you... ANyway thats all I have.

SexyGalant2000
01-24-2004, 12:26 PM
Thank u everyone :wink:

The 99 Galant
01-24-2004, 11:24 PM
me personally wouldn't get any prefab kit for the galant. I don't like the Jap style kits on the G. I'm sourcing out and finding dimensions so i can add on certain parts. I want to get the Hamann front lip splitters and the Hamann double rear racing spoiler. Also there are some nice Black Widow side skirts i'm looking at and seeing if they are able to be put on the G w/o mod. Try to be creative and mix and match parts instead of getting a whole crap body kit.