PDA

View Full Version : obx headers

GottMan
02-03-2004, 03:35 AM
hey go to ketronsales.com and look under headers...click on obx...then click on the list of what model vehicle they make them for...scroll through the list and wa lah there's the 93 - 98 galant listed...they come in show chrome and polished aluminum...i've called the company before about the headers and they said that they are obx's new line of products that won't be coming out till the spring...that was a few months ago...someone try calling them again...hopefully they'll have some in stock...oh and they also carry obx air intake kits made for our g

peanotation
02-03-2004, 06:10 AM
just checked the website

$190 for headers for 94-98 galant? no way. i'm calling first thing tommorow to make sure this is legit.

Mindless
02-03-2004, 07:15 AM
Be careful bro...thats the same header I was talking about....and I don't think the downpipe will work. The application listed in OBX's catalog is the same part number as the 2g eclipse turbo.

peanotation
02-03-2004, 02:44 PM
well, i called them this morning. i talked to this woman who knew nothing about nothing, and she said she'll have someone "knowledgable" call me back. you can tell they're in tennesse though, she had the strongest southerner accent.

they say they charge $25 for shipping, and lets assume there's tax, thats a set of headers for less than $250.....wow. i just hope its true.

Hodgson316
02-03-2004, 04:09 PM
Well I'm gonna going to buy one, they've got a nasty return policy, but I'm gonna take my chances

peanotation
02-04-2004, 05:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well I'm gonna going to buy one, they've got a nasty return policy, but I'm gonna take my chances</div>

PLEASE let us know how it goes, me and many other 7Gers are really interested in this.

Mindless
02-04-2004, 07:08 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well I'm gonna going to buy one, they've got a nasty return policy, but I'm gonna take my chances</div>

Bro don't do that....if you decide not to keep it I won't hassle you. I'll just put it on my car. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif