PDA

View Full Version : couple of questions

logride
02-04-2004, 09:56 AM
first, how do you post pictures? not pictures taken from a camera but for example if i see a rim i like and i want feedback from everyone how would i import that into my post? i tried copying and pasting it, but that didnt work?
second, i know that jdm headlights are a different configuration than us and i know that they use hids. so my questions are what are hid ie: what makes them different from ours, where do i get them from, and if i dont have the money for them right away is there a substitute that i can use in the mean time?
thanks everyone for the help

pinoyesv6
02-04-2004, 01:50 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(logride)</div><div class='quotemain'>first, how do you post pictures? not pictures taken from a camera but for example if i see a rim i like and i want feedback from everyone how would i import that into my post? i tried copying and pasting it, but that didnt work? Â*
</div>

first you need to get the picture up on the net and find out the url with it. then u use the picture tags to post the pic in the post.

&#91;img&#93;insert image url here&#91;/img&#93;

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(logride)</div><div class='quotemain'>second, i know that jdm headlights are a different configuration than us and i know that they use hids. so my questions are what are hid ie: what makes them different from ours, where do i get them from, and if i dont have the money for them right away is there a substitute that i can use in the mean time?
thanks everyone for the help</div>

the jdm headlights use a h7 low beam and an h1 high. you don't have to run HID's with the jdm headlights. you can use regular halogen bulbs if you want. many people who do the conversion use HID's just cause they have the money lying around.

peanotation
02-04-2004, 02:33 PM
if you don't have HIDs, you can always put in standard halogens. if you don't plan on getting HIDs for a while, then you should put in hyperwhites if you really want that white or blue output

logride
02-04-2004, 09:19 PM
awesome, thanks for the help.