PDA

View Full Version : for those with jdm parts

Proud Galant Driver
02-05-2004, 11:43 AM
have any of you put a vr4/jdm hood on your 8g? and what about headlight assembly and bumper? i need to know how much a vr4/jdm bumper, passenger side headlights assembly, hood, and front bumper would cost? could you put a hood from any 8g on a vr4? are the parts interchangeable?

and not to post in the wrong forum but how much would rear suspension cost on a 8g vr4.

pinoyesv6
02-05-2004, 12:02 PM
those aftermarket hood liek the cf and fiberglass hoods from places like erebuni and VIS, those were originally molded off jdm hoods.

Reelax
02-05-2004, 03:33 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proud Galant Driver)</div><div class='quotemain'>have any of you put a vr4/jdm hood on your 8g? and what about headlight assembly and bumper? i need to know how much a vr4/jdm bumper, passenger side headlights assembly, hood, and front bumper would cost? could you put a hood from any 8g on a vr4? are the parts interchangeable?

and not to post in the wrong forum but how much would rear suspension cost on a 8g vr4.</div>

talk to MOCHANGES. he has done a '98+ JDM VR4/VIENTO front end conversion w/ VIS hood. the parts alone are over $2500 (front bumper, foglights / turning floodlights, headlights, grill, crashbar, hood, bulbs and backetry).

Proud Galant Driver
02-08-2004, 06:24 PM
well the reason i ask is i saw a 8g vr4 for sale. but the bumper, right headlight assembly and hood are messed up and i was wondering if you could just hook up some USA parts.

Reelax
02-09-2004, 04:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proud Galant Driver)</div><div class='quotemain'>well the reason i ask is i saw a 8g vr4 for sale. but the bumper, right headlight assembly and hood are messed up and i was wondering if you could just hook up some USA parts.</div>

nope... the parts are not interchangeable. USDM and JDM don't match up.