PDA

View Full Version : Exterior and some interior mods

The 99 Galant
02-09-2004, 12:03 AM
ok, i know you can take the 94097 Accord mirrors and with a little mod put them on 8Gs. But what else is interchangeable with little modding for our car. I was looking to take the BMW E36 front lip splitters and put them on my car and am looking for a pair of sidemarkers. Also where is a good place to get door sills and also am looking for universal side skirts that will fit the 8G. And does anyone know if the Diamante factory wheels fit on the 8G? Or the Eclipse wheels. I don't know which wheels i want but i'm tired of the caps so i want to get some factory wheel for now and save for an aftermarket ones. Also which type of hyper white bulb should i get and whats the numbers. Also has anyone seen the angel eyes fogs you can get? Are they pretty good or not?

mrjaydeeone
02-09-2004, 12:23 AM
eclipse wheels do
prolly the diamante wheels also...but not sure
door sills on ebay

DarkLateNight
02-09-2004, 09:11 AM
as far as the angel eye fogs, i have em - they're aight - when i get a kit i'll sell em to you for pretty cheap -

galantevo
02-09-2004, 09:23 AM
what mod do I need to fit on galant if I buy a 94-97 accord mirror? thanks!

pinoyesv6
02-09-2004, 11:05 AM
at the bare minimum you have to drill some new mounting holes. i used 2 of the 3 mounting holes already in the car. i had to drill one new one per mirror.

from there, you might have to mod some wiring if you have power mirrors

the base won't fit exactly like the galant so you might want to modify the base for a better fit