PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone ever hear anything about the Pillar Pods?

Lazarus
09-20-2002, 10:22 PM
I was wondering a while back we had a discussion about pillar pods and I checked the search on it and noone really came back with an answer to it. I know OBX said that had one but then when asked in person they said "they weren't Sure. And I heard the Pods by Autometer for the INtegra could fit but I was wondering if anyone got any info because I want some Dang it! And I know some of you do too. :rounder:

Tiller
09-20-2002, 10:52 PM
you running a turbo...? or supercharger...?

if not, what the hell do you need a pillar pod for...?

Lazarus
09-20-2002, 11:54 PM
Plan on running ht Super when it comes out. but I am going to run a voltage because of my UDPs

pinoyesv6
09-22-2002, 07:45 PM
tiller str8 up u don't need to be running forced induction or have mods to put in guages. i mean the GALANT is lacking it. i mean like oil pressure, do u wanna know how the pressure is or do u wanna see the oil light come on when its almost too late. or how about the voltage same thing. some people just wanna monitor things more than other. and some of the stock gauges suck. like the temperature. its like u got 3 settings, cold, ok and overheating. maybe u wanna monitor that too so u can see if something is wrong b4 its too late

mitsuondubz
09-23-2002, 02:08 PM
id like to know where we can get some pillar pods too, i have a friend with a 94 civic with turbo and i was messin with his pillar pod the other day and it looked nice as shit in my car but just didnt quite fit snug like id want it, it stuck out a little too far at the top by the roof and wasnt real flush at the bottom but it still looked nice, so if anyone has info on where i can get one for my 01 ls.,.. holla back :roll:

SuperchargedGTZ
10-01-2002, 04:16 PM
somone said that integra a-pillar pod will work for the 8G....what year...cause autometer has different years for the pod

Lazarus
10-01-2002, 05:16 PM
Which ones did you get? I think I saw them on your mod list. Forgive me if I am wrong though. not sure. I might just go up and get the speed shop to check them out.

pinoyesv6
10-01-2002, 05:20 PM
hey guys i heard its the 94-97. but don't quote me on that. and yea u gotta modify them slightly and mold them in with the heat gun

Lazarus
10-01-2002, 05:34 PM
HMMMM Sounds like a weekend project I doubt I would be ablle to try it this eekend but I will start callin around for a pillar pod. of actually the annoying neighbor next door has an integra :twisted: