PDA

View Full Version : halos

bronxbombr
02-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Has anyone ever tried or completed the angel eyes for the 7G? I know Peano said he was gonna try it but i wanna see what it would look like on a 7G before i go ahead with this project.

peanotation
02-19-2004, 01:11 PM
making the halos was a breeze and it was fun. however, clearing the corners just ISN"T working for me, so getting those housings apart to put the angel eye rings in just isn't going to happen, because i dont have the space to take my car bumper off, can't do it in my apartment complex parking lot exactly. maybe over spring break i'll get into a garage and finally get these angel eyes to stop collecting dust and put them into the ride. they look good, but i dont know how they're gonna look behind the lense for the housing.

95mitsu03
02-19-2004, 06:28 PM
making the halos was a breeze and it was fun. however, clearing the corners just ISN"T working for me, so getting those housings apart to put the angel eye rings in just isn't going to happen, because i dont have the space to take my car bumper off, can't do it in my apartment complex parking lot exactly. maybe over spring break i'll get into a garage and finally get these angel eyes to stop collecting dust and put them into the ride. they look good, but i dont know how they're gonna look behind the lense for the housing.

Where did you get those "angel eyes" for the 7 G? Was thinking to do that when I clear my corners.. damn cold weather ... :x

peanotation
02-19-2004, 06:48 PM
i made them from this well written tutorial. it was very easy, just takes some time.

http://www.geocities.com/crx_auto/angel_eyes.htm ('http://www.geocities.com/crx_auto/angel_eyes.htm')

sethmo
02-19-2004, 07:55 PM
Hypersilver did this a long time ago. He made 2 of them and installed one in each headlight. It did not look good a all. He had USDM headlights though, I bet JDM headlights would look nice. I might do it sometime soon with mine

peanotation
02-19-2004, 08:03 PM
i think the main reason it will look shitty is because the clear lense for the housings is all diffused and ugly, and it's not clear and easy to see through like cars today, so the angel eye ring will look bad because you can't see through the housing clearly at all.