PDA

View Full Version : Turbo parts. Good stuff?

Sillyasianz
03-05-2004, 01:48 AM
Alright have a few stuff in my possession. All have not been paid still deciding..

14B (off a 1st gen dsm) turbo $100.00
13G (off an evo2) turbo $200.00

450cc injectors/ starion fmic 14 lines/ flanges & gaskets/ resistor pack/ o2 housing $400.00

thats all I have for now. Im dealing with local mechanics I know for the rest. But at these prices does it sound good? All parts have been inspected by my mechanics and look good. no cracks or leaks.

03-05-2004, 08:57 AM
you got bent over and raped with no lube on the injectors and starion fmic...why do people even bother with them? :roll:

dza
03-05-2004, 09:56 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>why do people even bother with them? Â*:roll:</div>

better than no IC and cheap

03-05-2004, 10:13 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dza)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>why do people even bother with them? Â*:roll:</div>

better than no IC and cheap</div>
DSM sidemount for $30 (or cheaper) that is just as efficient....

Sillyasianz
03-05-2004, 10:17 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>you got bent over and raped with no lube on the injectors and starion fmic...why do people even bother with them? Â*:roll:</div>

I have all these parts in my room. But I have NOT paid for any of them yet. My friend let me take all the parts and inspect and decide before i pay. SO what about the 13g? good/decent deal? But the rest listed for 400 is not worth it? I am going for a fmic, not a side mount...

03-05-2004, 10:20 AM
for an fmic: www.johnnyracecar.com

DSM injectors: $25, ebay or talk to me.
If you're serious about a starion front mount, get one for $100 on ebay
Gaskets and flanges: $50 or so, no big deal.
don't know about the 13g, but the 14b is an OK deal if it's in good shape. HKS SSQ, well....i'd just go with a 1g DSM bov.

dza
03-05-2004, 10:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dza)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>why do people even bother with them? Â*:roll:</div>

better than no IC and cheap</div>
DSM sidemount for $30 (or cheaper) that is just as efficient....</div>

perhaps the look is worth the extra few bucks. i spent about 100 on a starion fmic last year... i felt it was worth it... i soon sold it though, lol