PDA

View Full Version : Grey two tone interior?

mike969mb
03-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Anyone have any pictures of agrey two tone interior? Wanna see how it looks like, even better if its one inside of a G.

Thanks,
Mike

mrjaydeeone
03-07-2004, 10:36 PM
I'm in process of installing gry/black katzkins
no pics yet though grey with black in middle

mike969mb
03-07-2004, 11:01 PM
that would be a start, that was one of my option but my car is titanium pearl(grey) and has light grey interior so wanna stick with grey i guess

Mike

The 99 Galant
03-08-2004, 12:31 AM
i've seen people do it a couple different colors. You could go a very light grey, almost white and dark grey, or do factory grey and a darker grey or go black and grey.

Geestylez
03-08-2004, 11:27 AM
how much does it cost to change the interior color. Or how much would it be to change the whole interior. (top 2 bottom)

pinoyesv6
03-08-2004, 11:33 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Geestylez)</div><div class='quotemain'>how much does it cost to change the interior color. Â*Or how much would it Â*be to change the whole interior. (top 2 bottom)</div>

that price can vary. i seen pictures of a guy who accidentally punctured a can of spray paint in his car and paitned the whole interior white. that can cost you about a few dollars.

but talking more seriously, the price range can vary on how you do it. the types of materials (ie. fabric) you use and the different techniques you use. for example, you can dye some of the fabric pieces in your interior to change the color or you can just replace the fabric itself with one of a different color.

Wolfman
03-08-2004, 10:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(irockthespot)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm in process of installing gry/black katzkins
no pics yet though grey with black in middle</div> Did you go with inserts for the black or full center?