PDA

View Full Version : where is the horn located?

the_kage
03-08-2004, 01:13 PM
Ok so my horn sounds like a sick cow... and despite my bestefforts trying to find the little shit.. it avoids me..
Where is the sucker at?

QnzMostWanted
03-08-2004, 02:35 PM
all the way in the front, under the bumper

4-G-rim
03-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Right next to the bumper reinforcement brackets.

flipz_ny79
03-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows what that thing that looks like a horn on the drivers side firewall is. If I remember right, it sits pretty much on the top of the firewall. Just curious.

brandon
03-09-2004, 08:50 AM
Do you have an alarm? It could be that...

JiP
03-09-2004, 01:28 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipz_ny79)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just wondering if anyone knows what that thing that looks like a horn on the drivers side firewall is. If I remember right, it sits pretty much on the top of the firewall. Just curious.</div>

If it looks like a lil megaphone thats ur alarm.

The horn is on the pass side at the front bumper mounted near the reinforcement bracket.

QnzMostWanted
03-09-2004, 09:12 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JiP)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipz_ny79)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just wondering if anyone knows what that thing that looks like a horn on the drivers side firewall is. If I remember right, it sits pretty much on the top of the firewall. Just curious.</div>

If it looks like a lil megaphone thats ur alarm.

The horn is on the pass side at the front bumper mounted near the reinforcement bracket.</div>

u only have 1 horn? mine had 3, one on drivers one on passenger and one on the passenger side firewall (and it aint my alarm) I took them all out when i installed my airhorns

brandon
03-10-2004, 07:17 AM
I have no horn... too lazy to relocate it after installing the new bumper. haha

flipz_ny79
03-11-2004, 01:06 AM
i thought my alarm worked off my horn or horns. I dont think I have more then 1 horn, since it sounds like a horn off a scotter lolz. maybee ill relace them with dual hella's.

peanotation
03-11-2004, 02:14 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipz_ny79)</div><div class='quotemain'>i thought my alarm worked off my horn or horns. I dont think I have more then 1 horn, since it sounds like a horn off a scotter lolz. maybee ill relace them with dual hella's.</div>

depends on your set up, some alarms honk the horn every x seconds, mine doesn't, uses it's own siren.