PDA

View Full Version : 7g bodykit yes/no?

jluv97
03-29-2004, 09:32 AM
I am not sure what to do.

pinoyesv6
03-29-2004, 10:06 AM
what kind of stance do you want your car to have? what does it look like now? some cars look good with a kit but then some don't depending on the color, the type of rims and other stuff it has on it

brandon
03-29-2004, 10:36 AM
7Gs look much better with a kit...

but I think you can pull off a nice clean look without one, but the 97-98 front is a must-have.

Mazarin
03-29-2004, 02:10 PM
NO kits are a terrible idea. In fact, why don't you let me save you the trouble and let me properly dispose of those sideskirts you have https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

I'm not a big fan of the shogun kit. There needs to be another kit.

roseme03
03-29-2004, 02:16 PM
My thaughts exactly

sethmo
03-29-2004, 03:14 PM
If it is not the shogun kit, then go for it. If its the shogun kit :decline:

peanotation
03-29-2004, 03:49 PM
the whole reason i didn't get a kit was being of the ground clearance issue. roads out here are pure shit, so a body kit is just asking to get broken out here. also, when you go into and leave parking lots, the dips are waaaaay too deep, i scrape every once in a while with my stock bumper, and i drive like 1mph over those things. - also, the erebuni kit isn't anything to go crazy over, i'm pretty neutral with it.

jluv97
03-30-2004, 07:58 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mazarin)</div><div class='quotemain'>NO kits are a terrible idea. In fact, why don't you let me save you the trouble and let me properly dispose of those sideskirts you have https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
</div>

That was actually a consideration [selling them], I have a shogun front and the JDM sides, they don't really flow together, which means I will either have to get rid of the JDM sides or get the rest of the E84A kit (which has been horrible to try and find). Also if I do go with the JDM kit, it still won't stand out that much (not sure if I really care to stand out anyways), but I really don't like the flow of the shogun.

brandon
03-30-2004, 08:53 AM
I like the Erebuni sideskirts and back bumper... but I would like to get my hands on those JDM sides. :wink:

Are they still black?

jluv97
03-30-2004, 12:45 PM
yes

laosboyroy
03-30-2004, 02:12 PM
shogun kit is nice just be better to have more of a selection but the fronts my fav on the shogun kit dont care for the sides or back. so much potential in the 7g but no one wants to unleash it :wink:

Mazarin
03-30-2004, 07:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>I like the Erebuni sideskirts and back bumper... but I would like to get my hands on those JDM sides. Â* :wink: Â*

Are they still black?</div>

I fight you for them. I really'd like to get the JDM sides, and I only have one kidney left.

brandon
03-31-2004, 07:32 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mazarin)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>I like the Erebuni sideskirts and back bumper... but I would like to get my hands on those JDM sides. Â* :wink: Â*

Are they still black?</div>

I fight you for them. I really'd like to get the JDM sides, and I only have one kidney left.</div>

Any weapons? Or just fists? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

GX-7
04-01-2004, 07:55 AM
if your g 97-98 I keep the front and get the back bumber and maybe sidesk... but than again 9g sideskirt..