PDA

View Full Version : CAI air fliter

mitsgalantes01
03-30-2004, 05:28 PM
I have an injen cold air intake on my v6 galant. I need to purchase a new fliter. How do I know what size it is and where should I purchase it from?

FastNFabolous
03-30-2004, 09:28 PM
If you dont mind me asking, whats wrong with your filter? C'uz if there's nothing wrong I would suggest to use K&N filter recharger kit. It works!!!

mitsgalantes01
03-31-2004, 07:55 AM
I have been stupid me as usual. I havent cleaned it since I bought it. My friend suggested at this point its just as good as buying a new one, its so dirty. Soo that is way I am trying to purchase one.

pinoyesv6
03-31-2004, 09:35 AM
as long as the filter element and the wire mesh is still in good shape, you should have to buy a new filter. the filters that come with injen intakes are pretty durable.

but yea, if you really want to get a new filter. one option is to head back to your authorized injen dealer. they can hook you up with a new air filter. injen has replacement filters that you can buy from their authorized dealers.

another option is to head out to your local auto parts store. they have or can special order an air filter that will fit your intake. either it be a k&n, cool blue or some other type of filter.