PDA

View Full Version : so im pissed...

logride
04-09-2004, 03:42 PM
so im cleaning my engine a little bit cause i thought tomorrow some members were going to help me put in my jdm heads. bout couple of months ago i hit a deer and thats why i got new headlights. well when the bodyshop fixed my kit he fiberglassed over one of the screws. so i decided that id just take out the headlight to save time tomorrow (that was a bitch). finally i get it out and i put the jdm one up to the hole and it doesnt fit. the headlight isnt to big, its just the way he molded the kit in i cant get the light in there. now i have a pair of 300 headlights that dont fit, a headlight housing that is smashed due to the deer, and bout 102 worth of bulbs for the new heads. i either got two options: a) get the shop to figure out a way to put them in there, or just sell them and buy a factory one. either way im out lots of money. if i go to the shop its going to be a lot of modification, undoing what he already did and then do it agian, or sell the jdms, which i probably wont get what i paid for them. its shit like this that makes me not want to work on my car.

KNJGalant2002
04-09-2004, 04:03 PM
Hi,

I'm sorry that really sucks. I know how it feels it's a lot of money trying to customize the car. I hope everything works out for you.

peanotation
04-09-2004, 04:08 PM
you're not out any money. he didn't a ghetto job fixing it, and now he has to REALLY fix it. if he gives you any shit, threaten to sue him, and that generally shuts people up and makes them realize that they're wrong. it's HIS fault your heads dont fix.

GalantGuy96
04-09-2004, 04:59 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>you're not out any money. he didn't a ghetto job fixing it, and now he has to REALLY fix it. if he gives you any shit, threaten to sue him, and that generally shuts people up and makes them realize that they're wrong. it's HIS fault your heads dont fix.</div>
FIGHT THE POWER NIGGA!!
jk

GalantGuy96
04-09-2004, 05:01 PM
what the fuck?
is there a new censorship thing?

TITAN
04-10-2004, 12:55 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantGuy96)</div><div class='quotemain'>what the fuck?
is there a new censorship thing?</div>

apparently not

Reelax
04-10-2004, 05:57 AM
umm did u allready hav JDM's and you are just trying to replace one or are you trying to put in JDM's for the first time? if you are trying to put in JDM;s for the first time, you need to fabricate new holes for mounting points towards the centerline of the car... at least the 2 outside bolts near the corner and on top of the headlight should match up. also i've never heard of JDM's fitting w/o cutting metal behind the grill. let me know if i can help.

logride
04-10-2004, 11:19 AM
im putting in jdms for the first time. the problem is that the front bumper was molded in. also when i hit the deer it messed up my right fender. instead of replacing it he banged it out and made it new with fiberglass. the hole where you put the top bolt is whats not letting me fit the housing in the hole.

laosboyroy
04-10-2004, 10:21 PM
I feel you on not wanting to deal with thte car no more sometimes. I got bondo cracking issues with a new paint job that I have to fix and repaint. :cry: but I love it still

str8304
04-11-2004, 12:31 AM
if you are willing to sale the jdm headlights i might be interested if the price is right

logride
04-12-2004, 12:02 PM
paid 300 plus 95 shipping cause they came from asia, but i will sell for 300 or maybe 300 all together including shipping depending on how much it is. just pm if interested

logride
04-12-2004, 12:03 PM
paid 300 plus 95 shipping cause they came from asia, but i will sell for 300 or maybe 300 all together including shipping depending on how much it is. just pm if interested