PDA

View Full Version : Zex system

GFORCE99
09-24-2002, 11:26 AM
I thinking in getting the zex system for my 99 es galant and I was woundering how much is the system? hp? easy to install? and is it better to get all the extra stuff ex( bottel opener ect. ) things like that. Is the system just for are cars so you can order it with are make or do you have to ask for a 2000 eclipes kit?

thanks

DenzGalant2000
09-24-2002, 12:41 PM
As far as ordering it directly for our cars, I don't know. I do know that some galant owners have the zex. As far as install, it's hella easy. I hooked a few of them up in an integra, celica and a neon. It comes with the different jets so you can adjust how much HP gain you want. The extras (bottle opener etc) is not required but its nice to have

HeadAche
09-24-2002, 05:29 PM
When i bought my first Zex setup about a year ago i paid about 550 for a 75 shot.. After about a couple months and only noticing a .5 second difference in my 1/4 mile time i upgraded it to a using (2) 10 lbs bottles with the ability to spray about 125-200 at any time.. my system was not throttle activated but i used a custom botton setup.. I added 2 secondary arming switches, bottle heater, zex cam, zex wires, zex plugs, bottle openers, 1 main kill switch, and other electronics to keep the system up and running.. If u need help feel free to ask me.. everyone knows me as "Shane"...