PDA

View Full Version : Wheel and body painting....

NavBlueGold
05-09-2004, 03:19 PM
This kind of scratches on a bunch of other topics but... - I'm heading back to the states pretty soon and I want to get a good custom paint job and repaint my wheels a different color. Now I know that the price depends on where I go - but what does a real, good quality paintjob go for?

pinoyesv6
05-09-2004, 06:57 PM
for the wheels, i recommend that you powder coat them. the finish would be more durable than a painted finish. but yea powdercoating runs about 90 bucks a wheel.

as far as the paint job, that again will vary. what kinda paint job were you looking at? i mean a regualr paint job, are you painting the door sils and all that other stuff you don't see when the doors are closed...what kinda paint. paint prices will vary too.

Prophet
05-10-2004, 12:49 AM
If your looking at a real good PPG paint job and have to fix all and if any dents in your ride look to pay anywhere from $2,000 plus. Engine bay and all...

but this does depend on the shop. I would only go for a PPG paint though.

Prophet
05-10-2004, 12:50 AM
If your looking at a real good PPG paint job and have to fix all and if any dents in your ride look to pay anywhere from $2,000 plus. Engine bay and all...

but this does depend on the shop. I would only go for a PPG paint though.