PDA

View Full Version : Trying to clear corners. help me please

GaWD
05-13-2004, 02:44 PM
[size=14]<span style='color:indigo'>I was messing with the headlights the other day, my brother told me that you don't have to taake off the bumper to get the headlights out and I was having trouble getting the screw out on the side of the bumper, so I was trying alternative ways to get them out. I don't know what happened I was messing around and when I decided to call it a day my windows would not wind up properly! all that and I still didn't get the headlights out!</span>

brandon
05-14-2004, 07:28 AM
Supposedly there's a way to do it without taking the bumper off, but the people that say this are being shady and won't share their secrets. haha

JiP
05-14-2004, 08:19 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>Supposedly there's a way to do it without taking the bumper off, but the people that say this are being shady and won't share their secrets. Â*haha</div>

Thats because its impossible! Bumper comes off easy, to get the bolt on the sides off u just need a real long extension 1/4" drive will do. I couldnt figure out how to take the damn thing out..you hve to remove the Tbar but to get the T bar off you have to remove the light, but to remove the light you have to get the Tbar off...so I took an angle grinder and cut the 2 brackets on the Tbar that go behind the light off..who kneeds them...just extra weight... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

GaWD
05-14-2004, 03:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JiP)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>Supposedly there's a way to do it without taking the bumper off, but the people that say this are being shady and won't share their secrets. Â*haha</div>

Thats because its impossible! Bumper comes off easy, to get the bolt on the sides off u just need a real long extension 1/4" drive will do. I couldnt figure out how to take the damn thing out..you hve to remove the Tbar but to get the T bar off you have to remove the light, but to remove the light you have to get the Tbar off...so I took an angle grinder and cut the 2 brackets on the Tbar that go behind the light off..who kneeds them...just extra weight... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif</div>

[size=14]<span style='color:darkblue'>lol . . . I had the extension the stubborn bolt would come off, now my galant looks all jacked up!</span>

GaWD
05-17-2004, 05:16 PM
[b][size=14]<span style='color:darkblue'>I mean the bolt would not come off!</span>

MidNightRacing
05-17-2004, 05:35 PM
ITS BULLS**T U have to take ur bumper off unless u wanna break stuff firts time i tried i got it off with out takin off the bumper n broke the 2 bottom brackets for the lights n gave up cuz i blow dryer i had took a shit on me I jus did them yesterday with the bumper off (some other project https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif ) N i finally cleared them trust me TAKE THE BUMPER OFF!!!