PDA

View Full Version : angel eye help

hikix
05-30-2004, 12:44 AM
one of my angel eyes fuckin burnt out and it really sucks.. so i think im gonna get a new pair.. i really dont think i like that yellow color that the angel eye bulbs produce when its on the foglight mode. is there a way to put another bulb in there.. or am i stuck with that yellow bulb. I wanted to put a xenon bulb in there

pinoyesv6
05-30-2004, 02:17 PM
what kinda angel eyes fogs did u have??

Z
05-30-2004, 06:46 PM
i replaced the bulbs on my hella optilux fogs. i got new hyper yellows

hikix
05-31-2004, 12:32 AM
yah, thats what they are.. the hella optilfucks , im gonna get new ones.. im assuming i can change the bulbs reading the last post??

pinoyesv6
05-31-2004, 12:53 PM
if its the LEd that causes the angel eye effect that burnt out, you can't replace that. i'd contact Hella to see if they can help you out with that.

but if its the actual driving light, then that is replaceable. the bulb size is an h3 and that could be found at almost any auto part store.

hikix
05-31-2004, 02:36 PM
ok thanks.. yah its the angel eye part that burnt out so im prolly just gonna get sum new ones.. i figured i would change the bulbs b4 i put them on this time

Alexey
05-31-2004, 10:44 PM
Damn, that sux, now since I got the same lights and all... How long did those angeleye LED's last for you ?

hikix
05-31-2004, 11:40 PM
they lasted about 8 months ... i dont even kno if its burnt out or not.. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.. i think its a wiring problem. ever since i got a new alarm put in they are fucked up. but i wanna get new ones cus theres condensation in one of the lights and i wanna change the bulbs. so i just think fuck it , ill pay the 60 bux and get brand new ones

Alexey
05-31-2004, 11:47 PM
Well, sounds like a wiring problem since sometimes your lights work and sometimes they don't. As for condensation, when you change out the bulbs try cleaning them really good on the inside and then put some anti-fogging spray, forgot what those are actually called. Hope that helps.

scottish ian
06-06-2004, 03:20 PM
has anyone got any photo's of their angel eye's fitted and switch'd on,i was thinking about fittin them to my car as they would mach my angel eye headlight's https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif