PDA

View Full Version : Sparking in exhaust for flames of death

peanotation
05-31-2004, 09:49 PM
i thought i'd post this in the 8G forum for more responses, and it really applies to any car. i'm looking for the kit or main website of those kits that use the sparker in the exhaust to shoot flames out the exhaust. i remember there was a thread about it like a year ago, and i can't find it. thanks.

rodt0331
05-31-2004, 10:02 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>i thought i'd post this in the 8G forum for more responses, and it really applies to any car. i'm looking for the kit or main website of those kits that use the sparker in the exhaust to shoot flames out the exhaust. i remember there was a thread about it like a year ago, and i can't find it. thanks.</div>

http://www.autoloc.com/products/flame.lasso ('http://www.autoloc.com/products/flame.lasso')

peanotation
05-31-2004, 10:14 PM
haha, alright, good link

TITAN
06-01-2004, 08:50 PM
weaksauce :orangeno:

Serstylz2
06-02-2004, 02:32 PM
What is this, pimp my ride?? Who wants flames firing out of a G? Not me.

sethmo
06-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Ricer, must use a spark plug and wire it up to a switch and power source. Why do you want flames? Flames should only come out of your exhaust if your car is powerful enough to do it itself...

Jet Black
06-05-2004, 04:27 PM
Trust me people Peano's not doing this to be rice. He's doing it for the fun of it. He's not trying to impress anyone, just trying to have some fun. Seriously flames shooting out the tail? I don't care who you are, but if you have 2 webos (one that hangs lower on hot days), then you'll enjoy this.

peanotation
06-05-2004, 04:40 PM
Trust me people Peano's not doing this to be rice. He's doing it for the fun of it. He's not trying to impress anyone, just trying to have some fun. Seriously flames shooting out the tail? I don't care who you are, but if you have 2 webos (one that hangs lower on hot days), then you'll enjoy this.

yeah man, whats with all the rice hatin, it'd be a cool and funny thing to do, Just for some fun. not like it's thousands of dollars, i'd build it all myself. not like i'm actually gonna do it, Just curious about it anyways.

i might do it 8) it'd be funny