PDA

View Full Version : She got her eyebrows done...

pinoyesv6
06-16-2004, 08:34 PM
I got some new fiberglass eyebrows for my car. So far they look sweet. they fit perfectly. just got to get them painted.

I think imma post pics tomorrow but i'll have to see. IM using my headlights as the mold (thats why they fit perfect) and i still have a set curing. If that set ends up right i'll take a pik.

i might make more to sell here on tgc but we'll see. i really gotta focus my funds and time on that custom body kit.

chbuzz
06-16-2004, 10:24 PM
I got some new fiberglass eyebrows for my car. So far they look sweet. they fit perfectly. just got to get them painted.

I think imma post pics tomorrow but i'll have to see. IM using my headlights as the mold (thats why they fit perfect) and i still have a set curing. If that set ends up right i'll take a pik.

i might make more to sell here on tgc but we'll see. i really gotta focus my funds and time on that custom body kit.oh cool... I want to see how these look. I always wondered why someone hadn't made these like you did since there so many out there that dont fit right. custom body kit? sounds interesting 8)

mixshows
06-17-2004, 02:15 PM
im interested in seeing how this comes out, please post pics when ready https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

TITAN
06-17-2004, 02:17 PM
Im ready for pics

pinoyesv6
06-17-2004, 02:59 PM
http://pinoyesv6.galants.com/eyebrow.jpg

there they are. sorry about the quality of the piks. my "friend" borrowed my digital camera and yea so i had to use the webcam.

i dunno what happen with some fo the pics cuz the eyebrows shape wise, are perfect. all they need is a layer of bondo to fill in some of the imperfections and sand everything before it goes to paint.

on the difficulty scale thats rated from 1 to 10, 10 being the hardest, i'll give them a 4. just cuz you have to know how to fiberglass and work with it.

i did make an extra set. i might sell them but we'll see.