PDA

View Full Version : FI AutoSports Turbo Kit

johnnyBgood
06-23-2004, 05:23 PM
Hello,
I own Forced Induction Auto Sports, LLC and we are making a 4G64 turbo kit. We are quite active on 3 eclipse boards, and wanted to make you aware of this. This kit will be tuned to 11psi, and based off our math, will net us ~310whp, ~335wtq on the manuals. This kit requires no internal modifications, and is highly customizable by you, the end user. Unlike other kits, our kit is truly a top notch kit. It utilizes a Garrett T3/T04E turbocharger, a turbo manifold with a lifetime warranty, electronic boost control, electronic fuel management, FMIC, external wastegate, everything. In total, this kit is priced at $4680. This kit is not yet for sale, but we are having our tester car arrive this weekend, and we will be installing it over the week as well as tuning it.

As far as end user customization, I realize that alot of this may too much for you. As an alternative, we offer options that you can downgrade to. The kit will still retain the same boost levels, but some of the parts will be swapped out. For example, the Turbosmart E-Boost boost controller, $461, would be swapped with an underhood boost controller for $89, things like that. Cost will be affected by this, of course. We can swap out parts and lower the price of an untuned kit to approx $3900. Also, you would have your choice of colors for items such as gauges, turbo timer, etc.

The following is a list of the parts we are using in our kit:
GReddy E-Manage w/Ignition Harness
GReddy Turbo Timer & 2G turbo timer harness
Log Style 304 Stainless Steel Turbo manifold, Lifetime warranty
Stainless Steel Downpipe
Garrett T3/T04E Turbocharger
Precision 525cc high impedance injectors
Precision FMIC & stainless steel piping
Turbosmart E-Boost boost controller/boost gauge w/ mounting cup
Turbosmart Supersonic BOV
Turbosmart Ultra-Gate 35mm Wastegate
Walbro 255lph Fuel pump & install kit
Samco Hoses
T Bolts
Oil Lines
Banjo Bolt
90 deg hose end (for TB)
Stainless Steel IC Piping
Stewart Warner EGT 0-1600 deg F.
Stewart Warner Oil Pressure 0-100psi
Stewart Warner Boost Gauge (15psi or 40spi, your choice)
Autometer Triple A-Pillar gauge pod

If this still is too much for you, cost wise, we do have the Max Rev turbo kit (we use parts of their kit) for sale right now for $3300 plus s&h. That kit is designed to be run on low boost, 6psi, and net 210whp on the manuals.[/url]

VegasMatt
06-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Make a V6 twin turbo kit.

johnnyBgood
06-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Matt, there is already one being made by RPW. In addition, API out of california has made their prototype V6 kit.

You can see the pics of their prototype kit here as well as some other items:
http://www.fiautosports.com/api_turbo.html ('http://www.fiautosports.com/api_turbo.html')

This is preliminary picture of our kit. It will have an external wastegate though.

http://fiautosports.com/images/3gmanifold.jpg[/url]

johnnyBgood
06-23-2004, 05:42 PM
How many people would be interested in either kit?

VegasMatt
06-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Ive been waiting for the RPW kit since 2001. I've given up hope.

sethmo
06-23-2004, 05:48 PM
That exhaust manifold looks tiny!

$3300 isnt too bad, why such low hp on a t3/t04e?

johnnyBgood
06-23-2004, 06:03 PM
It is a low boost kit with the bare essentials of a kit. With an FMU and bigger injectors, much more power is attainable. BTW, my price is not retail. The kit retails for $3700.

Alister_McRae
06-24-2004, 08:58 PM
I would be interested, is it in the testing phase, or are you guys past that? Sorry if I missed it above. Also, how reliable is the kit with auto transmission?

johnnyBgood
06-25-2004, 11:02 AM
Our tester car is arrving tomorrow. We will be installing his clutch first, then begin to install the turbo kit and electronics. The tester car is a manual, of course. We do not have an auto tester car yet. but it will be the same kit, just with less horsepower due to the higher transmission losses. The Galant will see higher tranny losses due to the less aggressive ECU.

We are looking for a totally reliable kit. This kit has 525cc injectors, so leaning out will not be an issue. And tuning it to turn up the boost will also be an option, ot a degree. We know that with replacing pistons, getting tuned, and bigger injectors, the system can push up to 400whp. But we do not certify boosting it up beyond the level that it will be set at. Once you want to turn up the boost, you can buy the passwords from us, and then adjust the E-manage and E-Boost for more power. We password protect them because it costs us money to get this program/tune running, and if we gave it away, we would not be able to sell as many.

Power wise, on the auto car, we are looking for approx 260-290whp. Beyond that, I think the auto will need strengthening to be able to hold the power. But with the build-up, a valve body kit from Level10 will drop your shifts from .6sec to .2 secs and you car will be as fast, or even faster (in the 1/4mi) than the manuals.

I do wholly recommend a tranny oil cooler if you are going to boost. You are going to have alot more power, and while the tranny can take it, the oil cooler kit will make it run that much better. It will lower your tranny temps and your car will shift better.

If you want to get an oil cooler kit, we sell those as well, made by Flexalite.

Alister_McRae
06-25-2004, 03:42 PM
Cool, sounds good, something to think about. Will an intercooler be available with the kit or seperate?

johnnyBgood
06-25-2004, 05:07 PM
An intercooler does come with this kit. Everything a proper turbo kit needs to run comes with this kit. FMIC, all gauges, EBC, external wastegate, oil lines, etc. It comes with it all. Boost pressures are going to be set at 11psi, which should net in the range of 310whp on the manuals and between 260whp and 290whp on the auto's. I wholly recommend an auto tranny cooler to help take some heat off the auto tranny.

If you are also looking for a partial kit, I can subsititute items, or if you have certain items already, I am remove them from the kit. I am making this as versatile as possible. But if you remove items from the kit, you will need to get the kit dyno tuned. But the price will reflect the lack of dyno tuning as well.

Also, I suggest that anyone who wants to run this use quality motor oil, mobil1, Redline, etc., and quality transmission oil such as Redline, BG Syncroshift, etc.

Galant-UNIT(sur_texas)
06-28-2004, 03:21 AM
Cool, sounds good, something to think about
IT DOES!!!

with the GReddy E-Manage w/Ignition Harness we dont need to replace the ecu and buy an s-afc right?

the kit would just drop on a stock 7g?
how fast would it be in the 1/4 mile?

johnnyBgood
06-28-2004, 06:50 AM
You would not need to get a standalone ECU or SAFC II.

I am not sure if the kit will fit on a 7G or not. Honestly, I am not too familiar with the 7G's, but if someone wants to find out and in near the Baltimore region, give me a call later this week.

410.683.8309. I am there between 9am and 6pm, usually.

1/4 mi time, you are looking for 13's. Maybe low 13's. With slicks, you could possibly get into the high 12's with a good driver.

Also, this kit is deisgned to be able to boost up to 450hp. the turbo can flow 450hp as well as the FMIC. The rods in the car can take up to 450hp and the clutch I recommend can take up to 450tq. By replacing your pistons and rods (once you are in there, might as well do both, to be safe), you can turn up the boost on the kit to get you into the 11's. The addition of the NX N2tercooler will lower your time even more.

This kit is designed to be flexible and be totally customizable.

johnnyBgood
07-07-2004, 12:17 PM
An update.

We have installed the GReddy E-manage w/ ignition harness, GReddy turbo timer, and Turbosmart E-Boost has been installed and programmed. We test fit the injectors, and they fit perfect. The clips did not fit, but we have some on order that should fit the bill. They will be arriving in the next 2-3 days as well.

Our RPS clutch has arrived and will be installed over the next few days. Today we are going to install the injector.

Alister_McRae
07-15-2004, 02:21 AM
If possible, try and get pics, thanks!

Evofreak7
07-15-2004, 02:34 AM
this kit sounds very nice I can't wait to see the numbers.

I would go in on this but I am currently in a money situation at the moment. Will it be avalable down the road say like 4 months max?

johnnyBgood
07-15-2004, 09:58 AM
We will have numbers up by this weekend, at the latest Monday/Tuesday. this kit will be available from now on. We can only provide 3 kits a week, but we do not expect to get any more orders than that.

This kit will be available in 4 months and we will have pics up as well.

brandon
07-15-2004, 10:28 AM
What are you using for the oil return line? Do you have a pic?

Would you sell any/all of the parts separately?

johnnyBgood
07-15-2004, 12:42 PM
We can sell the part seperately. Everything in the kit are products that work. We simply took a step back, looked at all the items we had available to us and put this togther.

the oil drain line is stainless steel. As far as the size, we will find that out tomorrow.

this is a pic that is a representation of the kit. Same manifold and turbo. The DP is different, it will also have different wastegate and BOV and FMIC.

http://www.maxrev.com/photos/1087852074_1.jpg

Galant95
07-15-2004, 01:17 PM
any 7Gers in the Baltimore area care to find out for us 7G's here if the kit works and show some good numbers?

i mean, for $3700, i think it's a great catch! for me, it's slight better than doing the 63t swapping.

but unless we see data on a turboed 7G, i think ppl here will less likely to put money on it since you said yourself that you don't know if the kit will our cars :?

brandon
07-15-2004, 01:40 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(johnnyBgood)</div><div class='quotemain'>
http://www.maxrev.com/photos/1087852074_1.jpg</div>

So are the oil return fittings those red/blue ones? They don't look anything like the 2G oil return line (flange on each side, flex pipe in the middle)...

Here's what I'm using now on my 14b & 2G oil pan (flanges from 2G return, with hose for flex purposes in middle):

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/411000-411999/411887_23_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/411000-411999/411887_24_full.jpg

I'm guessing the fittings you have pictured fit the T3/T4 and must be tapped on the pan side?

Mindless
07-15-2004, 02:48 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Galant95)</div><div class='quotemain'>any 7Gers in the Baltimore area care to find out for us 7G's here if the kit works and show some good numbers? Â*

i mean, for $3700, i think it's a great catch! for me, it's slight better than doing the 63t swapping. Â*

but unless we see data on a turboed 7G, i think ppl here will less likely to put money on it since you said yourself that you don't know if the kit will our cars Â*:?</div>

I'm four hours away...

johnnyBgood
07-15-2004, 03:11 PM
you have the same 4G64 engine. But the only problem that I can think of is that the piping may not fit.

brandon
07-15-2004, 03:25 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(johnnyBgood)</div><div class='quotemain'>you have the same 4G64 engine. But the only problem that I can think of is that the piping may not fit.</div>

Is this a reply to my post? I assume you guys aren't including a tapped oil pan with the kit, correct?

Was I correct in assuming those red/blue fittings were for the return?

Thanks for your reply.

ChikagoGTZ
07-15-2004, 03:27 PM
When is the V6 kit gonna be coming out? I know RIPP has alot of support, but i just love a good turbo setup https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

johnnyBgood
07-15-2004, 04:50 PM
The Red/Blue fittings are a return for a oil. We are not including a tapped oil pan. If people have an interest in this, then we will look into it, but we are trying to not go above people's heads too much, price wise.

We have tried to cut costs as much as possible. With the original kit, the price would have been over $5000, but we thought it was too expensive for people to be interested. Even though we use only top quality items, we are very adaptable, as some people cannot afford that. So we try and work with them to make it more affordable. We take out the E-boost for example, and add in an MBC in-cabin boost controller from Turbosmart.

There is more piping than needed in the kit, and about 4-6 inches will need to be removed as it stands right now. We may remove this excess piping but right now, we are keeping it as it stands.

johnnyBgood
07-26-2004, 10:51 AM
Update!
We have recieved pictures of the kit, and not recieved our kit due to a shipping mistake. We are not pleased with this kit at all and will not offer tis particular one anymore.

HOWEVER!!!! A company called AAI has produced 4 (yes, 4) turbo kits for the 3rd Gen Eclipse. 3 for the 4G64 and one for the 6G72. We are now AAI's sole distributor and they have removed themselves from dealing with the public. We are using their kit to produce our boost levels and A/F tune. Our injectors are included with this kit as well as clips.

The three 4G64 kits are fairly similar. One is a 5psi that is non-intercooled and utilizes the stock fuel system. The second is an intercooled kit running 8.5psi. On the tester car, the power went from 117whp to 264whp, on a manual. The third is their kit, with the addition of our fuel system and tune with the E-Boost and E-Manage running 11psi. You can expect 300whp from this kit. As soon as we get pictures up, we will post them here.

The 5psi kit is $3100
The 8.5psi kit is $3900
The 11psi kit is $4650
The V6 kit is $3900

I will say that none of these have been put on the Galant as of yet, but that does not mean that they are not able to be put on.

Cali
07-26-2004, 02:06 PM
v6? tell us more...... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

johnnyBgood
07-27-2004, 10:49 AM
The V6 kit will contain the following:

A.A.I. 2 1/2" Downpipe
A.A.I. Wastegate Dump Tube
A.A.I. 2 1/2" Intercooler Tubing
A.A.I. 3" Turbo Inlet Tube
A.A.I. Side Mount Intercooler
Turbonetics T3/T4E Turbocharger with Polished Compressor Housing.
Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate
Turbonetics Raptor B.O.V.
Turbonetics Silicone Connectors
GReddy E-Manage w/ ignition harness
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Stainless Steel Clamps
Oil Feed & Drain Systems
MAF Adapter
K&N Air Filter
B.O.V. Recirculation Hose
All Required Mounting Hardware
Ceramic Coated Hot-Side Tubing
Powder Coated Cold-Side Tubing (Silver is Standard, Optional Colors Available For Additional Cost)
8.5psi kit will have 370cc high impedance injectors

this is our final kit and we are taking orders now. We do not have the dyno results now or pictures, but we should have them shortly. You can expect to gain 150whp over stock though.

DryBear
07-27-2004, 11:20 AM
:shock: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif :bigsmile: :biggrin:
Yes, finally!

Now all I need to do now is win the lottery. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/crying.gif

vic_v_jr
07-27-2004, 11:35 AM
I'd be interested in the 8.5psi kit. How soon until you are available to distribute these and do you have pics of the kit? Last question..how much do you charge for installation, cause I am in the Northern VA area.

ChikagoGTZ
07-27-2004, 11:56 AM
Damn, I was about to get engaged too...well, guess she'll have to wait another year or so after I buy the V6 turbo!!! lol

P.S. Kidding sweetie if your reading this!!

johnnyBgood
07-27-2004, 01:56 PM
We are selling these now. We are not doing any installations right now as we are just a parts warehouse, but may in the future. If you want, I can recommend a shop to you for the install.

vic_v_jr
07-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Okay...I will ask around some local shops but I'll gladly call your recommendation. Please list all parts included with the 8.5.

ChikagoGTZ
07-27-2004, 02:04 PM
??Okay...I will ask around some local shops but I'll gladly call your recommendation. Please list all parts included with the 8.5.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(johnnyBgood)</div><div class='quotemain'>The V6 kit will contain the following:

A.A.I. 2 1/2" Downpipe
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Stainless Steel Clamps
Oil Feed & Drain Systems
MAF Adapter
K&N Air Filter
Powder Coated Cold-Side Tubing (Silver is Standard, Optional Colors Available For Additional Cost)

this is our final kit and we are taking orders now. We do not have the dyno results now or pictures, but we should have them shortly. You can expect to gain 150whp over stock though.</div>

vic_v_jr
07-27-2004, 02:06 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>??Okay...I will ask around some local shops but I'll gladly call your recommendation. Please list all parts included with the 8.5.
Â*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(johnnyBgood)</div><div class='quotemain'>The V6 kit will contain the following:

A.A.I. 2 1/2" Downpipe
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Stainless Steel Clamps
Oil Feed & Drain Systems
MAF Adapter
K&N Air Filter

this is our final kit and we are taking orders now. We do not have the dyno results now or pictures, but we should have them shortly. You can expect to gain 150whp over stock though.</div></div>

I might be ignorant or something...but that does say for the V6..I have an I-4

johnnyBgood
07-27-2004, 04:27 PM
I thought you had the V6. No problem. The 4G64 is an even better platform for boost. That kit contains the following:

A.A.I. 304SS Tubular Turbo Header
A.A.I. 2 1/2" Downpipe
A.A.I. Bar & Plate Front Mount Intercooler
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Stainless Steel Clamps
Oil Feed & Drain Systems
MAF Adapter
K&N Air Filter
11psi kit will have 440cc high impedance injectors
Boost controller, Turbosmart E-Boost or Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost controller w/ rocket launcher switch (11psi kit only, your choice)

8.5psi kit: $3900, 264+whp/284+wtq
11psi kit: $4650 (EBC) or $4550 (MBC), 300+whp/wtq

A complete gauge package to include a 15psi mechanical boost gauge, 0-100psi electronic oil pressure gauge, an electronic 200-1600deg EGT gauge, and EGT Street Probe kit can be added for $300 more. All gauges are 2 1/16" and made by Stewart Warner.

DryBear
07-27-2004, 04:41 PM
What wound you say the install time would be for the V6 and I4 kits?
Is there any cutting involved (i.e.: bumper for intercooler, etc)?

Radnoken
07-27-2004, 04:48 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I thought you had the V6. No problem. The 4G64 is an even better platform for boost. That kit contains the following:</div>

Whys is the 4cyl a better boost platform than a v6?

Cali
07-27-2004, 05:32 PM
why does the v6 kit come with a side mount? the emanage doesnt come pre-tuned does it?

Stylin_G
07-27-2004, 06:55 PM
:shock: :shock: I need money!!!!!!! and fast! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

johnnyBgood
07-27-2004, 09:10 PM
Install time will be dependent on the installers experience, amount of people doing it, etc. If you are unfamiliar with electronics and wiring, I wholly suggest that you get a shop to install the kit. If you know what you are doing, you can expect it to be between 8-12 hours of work. Maybe less or more. As far as cutting, I am not sure on the Galant. If there is, it will be minimal. You have virtually the same vehicle, minus the body, so everything should fit perfectly. But I cannot gaurentee that you will not have to trim some items for proper fitment.

We feel the 4G64 is a better boost platform because we have seen results that prove this fact. You try and explain to me why 2 Eclipses, 1 with a 4g64 and 1 with a 6G72, run the same amount of boost and get numbers within 20whp. Wouldn't the 6G72 get about 60-70whp higher, since its baseline dyno is that much more, 170-180whp as to 117whp (for manuals only)?

The E-manage comes pretuned, but we do suggest that you dyno your car simply to get concrete numbers for your car (forget S.W.A.G.) and to ensure that your A/F readings on the wideband O2 are correct. 3 runs is enough to get a good baseline for that.

ChikagoGTZ
07-27-2004, 10:12 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vic_v_jr)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>??Okay...I will ask around some local shops but I'll gladly call your recommendation. Please list all parts included with the 8.5.
Â*

A.A.I. 2 1/2" Downpipe
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Stainless Steel Clamps
Oil Feed & Drain Systems
MAF Adapter
K&N Air Filter

this is our final kit and we are taking orders now. We do not have the dyno results now or pictures, but we should have them shortly. You can expect to gain 150whp over stock though.</div></div>

I might be ignorant or something...but that does say for the V6..I have an I-4</div>

My bad bro!

johnnyBgood
07-28-2004, 07:55 AM
The V6 comes with an SMIC because that is what was the best fit.

leadfoot
07-28-2004, 09:07 PM
can you show a pic of this turbo kit on a galant or an eclipse to see how big the FMIC will look?

johnnyBgood
07-28-2004, 11:23 PM
Yes, we actually just the pics in a few minutes ago. They are huge, so we are going to resize them and post them up later today. We have pics for the I4 and V6.

Alister_McRae
07-28-2004, 11:37 PM
Cant wait!

Cali
07-29-2004, 01:13 AM
The V6 comes with an SMIC because that is what was the best fit.

is there anyway to get piping for a FMIC instead of a SMIC?

where is AAI located? they wouldnt be in southern cali would they? ( i wouldnt mind dropping my car off there is they need it for any kind of fittings..)

8ggalant
07-29-2004, 08:23 AM
they are in sothern fla bro

johnnyBgood
07-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Here are the V6 kit pics. The SMIC you see flows more than the equivalent FMIC. The SMIC is 4.5" wide.

http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/v6-kit1.jpg
http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/v6-kit2.jpg
http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/v6-kit3.jpg
http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/v6-kit4.jpg
http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/v6-kit5.jpg
http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/v6-kit6.jpg

Radnoken
07-29-2004, 08:40 AM
Thats a good looking system.

johnnyBgood
07-29-2004, 08:47 AM
And here are the I4 turbo pics. For anyone who wants to build their own turbo kits as well, we can offer the wastegate dumptube, manifold, and downpipe, the hot-parts. The hot-parts kit costs $1300 plus s&h.

http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/I4-kit1.jpg
http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/I4-kit2.jpg
http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/i4-kit3.jpg
http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/i4-kit4.jpg
http://fiautosports.com/3g/images/I4-kit5.jpg

8ggalant
07-29-2004, 12:06 PM
damn that is a thick a$$ intercooler on the v6 kit...bump for u johnny

johnnyBgood
07-29-2004, 12:37 PM
That SMIC for the V6 kit would flow 3 times more than the FMIC that was originally fitted on there.

Stylin_G
07-29-2004, 08:02 PM
:shock: Now thats just purrty!!! I just need to save up to get meself one of thems

That front view of the eclipse is smilin' happy!! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Who wouldn't?? especially if you just got turbo'ed

DryBear
07-30-2004, 12:15 AM
What are the dimensions of the intercooler for the V6? - I was looking at the space on my car and it looks pretty tight in there. For the galant, what looks like the area where the Eclipse headlights are is open, especially without the stock airbox, but I'm wondering if the galants have the same amount of space at the area where you mount the intercooler for the eclipse.

Out of curiosity, what are the dimensions for the I4 intercooler?

Also, from the discussion on the 3G boards, the stock exhaust manifold is still used right? Would it be possible to use aftermarket headers such as the RIPP or RPW ones with your kit?

johnnyBgood
07-31-2004, 02:33 PM
I am not sure of the dimensions of the FMIC or SMIC, but I do know the SMIC is 4.5" thick and will flow 3 times as much as the FMIC on the I4 kit. And yes, stock exhaust manifolds are used with this kit. I am not sure if these are able to be used with aftermarket headers, but any shop that has fab capabilities should be able to alter either pieces to make the kit fit.

Alot of people are wondering about power for the V6 kit. The kit made 280whp at 5psi on our tester car with no fuel upgrades. We are expecting a dyno of 350+whp on 9psi (9psi spring, reads 8.5 on the boost gauge). With this kit, you can expect to outrun any stock F-Body and keep up with the Vette Z06. This kit is designed around 450hp.

Hodgson316
08-11-2004, 07:56 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>they are in sothern fla bro</div>

Where in S. FL??? :twisted:

vic_v_jr
08-11-2004, 08:22 PM
DAMN I want this...will you take monthly payments? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Any financing options? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

8ggalant
08-11-2004, 10:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>they are in sothern fla bro</div>

Where in S. FL??? :twisted:</div>

cant remember :oops: ..johnny help us out...

but then again they are now only manufacturing and no longer vendors so i doubt they are accepting persona calls

johnnyBgood
08-12-2004, 09:20 PM
They are in Sarasota FL. They are reducing their interaction with the public, and will now only deal thru the internet through me.

BigMike
08-13-2004, 08:39 AM
This is one of the best posts about turbos i've seen...johnny seems very knowledgeable and polite unlike some manufacturers on this board.. Turbo may be the way to go for me...

FastNFabolous
08-14-2004, 12:59 AM
Hey Johnny isnt that the same company that ripped a lot of members at Eclipse forum Boards? ( Accelerated Autosports ) Did they get their money back or their turbo kit?

johnnyBgood
08-14-2004, 08:32 PM
AAI did not tell people an accurate timeframe for their turbo kits, so in a sense, yes, they did lie to them. But they know they made a mistake and have since withdrawn, now only dealing thru me.

We had our own turbo kit made by a pipe bender and welder, and we were not pleased with the kit at all. AAI contacted us, and now we are their point of contact. AAI makes all the components except the fuel system and boost control (if included), which we make.

We talk to AAI on an almost daily basis, and any questions you have are either answered directly by me, or are answered by AAI thru me.

As far as the other members on the Eclipse site, they either got their money back or AAI sent them a kit. AAI did get overwhelmed dealing with customers, but we have no problems like that.

I am sorry, but we do not have finacing options right now.

kifill
08-28-2004, 10:30 AM
IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE?

kifill
08-28-2004, 10:31 AM
Has there been any changes to this Kit, since last posted. I'm interested in getting a FULL turbo kit for my 2000 Galant ES I4.

Somewhat new to this, but after reading thriough the forum I think ths will be the best way to go, along with an exhaust manifold and cat-back upgrade. Planning on using stock engine...

Hee are my questions:
i] How reliable is this system?
ii] Did you ever get an opportunity to install one on a Galant?
ii] What are the cost?
iv] Do you have firm numbers for the 2000 Galant I4? Lookiong for about 8-10 psi?
iv] Do I need to swap out the ECU and TRANNY CHIP?

SilverDragonGTZ
08-28-2004, 03:33 PM
not to be a jerk bro...but thats all been covered in the post...just read through it....you will learn alot...i know i did lol https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif now i just need $$

johnnyBgood
09-01-2004, 10:08 AM
This kit is still available. We have the wastegate spring for 9psi, but is runs about 8.5psi on the boost gauge. We did turbo a 3g RS that had 138,000 miles on it, and now he has 143,000 miles, and we are goin to help him up his boost. The only add on option for the kits is a gauge package, which has EGT, EGT probe, oil pressure, boost, and triple gauge pod in it. I believe that y'all can use the 94-01 Integra gauge pod right?

We have have a DIY kit which come with intercooler, 4g64 turbo manifold w/ lifetime warranty, downpipe, intercooler piping, connectors, oil kit, turbo (Garrett T3/T04E, your choice on size, I recommend .63 A/R, 50 trim). Cost is $2900. Modification will be needed with this kit.