PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence? or what???

Livn2sk8
07-13-2004, 10:53 PM
One window, two window, three window......four?

First the passenger rear, then the driver rear, now the drivers?

My windows are all slowly dying on me....I have to pull my driver side window up/down with my hand while pushing the button. I have power windows, obviously....but...any reason they are all going at once? And, any cheap places to get new motors/regulators? my passenger front....goes up and down...but is starting to go crooked..........

Please.....help????

xpldy
07-13-2004, 11:32 PM
id say go to gowayne

Livn2sk8
07-14-2004, 05:12 PM
what is gowayne? or who?

xpldy
07-14-2004, 05:56 PM
gowaynes a tgc member, but he hasnt been on in a while. he works for sears at the boulevard and he can get whtever parts you need cheap. hes 95vegasgalant.

manybrews
07-15-2004, 05:23 PM
very common failure on the 94s.
you arent the only one thats needed all 4 regulators installed, i garantee you.

Livn2sk8
07-15-2004, 07:24 PM
well, I just found them....all of them...for about $48 bucks each...regulators w/ motors...so I guess....with saving up for a new suspension, and wheels, and the new erac1ing body kit, i'll be buying one new regulator a week.

Thanks for all of your help.....as always it is much appreciated!

bronxbombr
07-15-2004, 09:07 PM
LOL, i dont even wanna make a comment but check out my for sale stuff in the For Sale Section.

bronxbombr
07-15-2004, 09:09 PM
i,ll make you a better deal 25 bux a piece + shipping.

Livn2sk8
07-15-2004, 10:40 PM
that is a good deal...but, like my PM said to you.....the ones I speak of, are brand new.....are yours? because I don't want to pay for something used, that is just going to break on me in like 3 months...so I can pay again for another set...ya know? so, let me know, I'll try and buy them this weekend if they are brand new!

Dark7GHawk
07-16-2004, 11:26 AM
I leave Vegas and another GS pops up... shame we didn't get a meet in before I left, I wanted to see another GS...

Were you white as well? ( The car... )

My window motors are all fine, but my drivers is crooked enough that I have to hold it straight as it goes up...

Do those motor mounts help any? I get CRAZY wheel hop on hard launches, wonder if that will help...

Any other problems you had with yours?

Livn2sk8
07-16-2004, 08:52 PM
haha, I too, have never seen another GS.

I get crazy crazy wheel hop, i'm sure alot of it, has to do with my two front struts, they are horrible right now....

Actually, I need to update...Energy Suspension, sent me just the motor mount inserts, and the only mount I could find that they fit into, was the front tranny mount. So I used them, since I paid for them. I'm just going to buy all new mounts, I found them on ebay hella cheap...and i'm going to fill them with Windo-Weld, and see if that makes any difference. I'm sure it will.

Utah isn't too far man...and yes...my car is white....well, except for my front bumper :x damn the accidents........