PDA

View Full Version : Chrome trunk emblem

chbuzz
07-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Has anyone tried using the outlanders rear chrome diamond star on our trunk? looks like outlanders around 3" where ours is 2 1/2".

jusmills
07-19-2004, 05:05 PM
just use the one from 02-03 galant--direct fit. I don't know about the outlander one, if the pins line up then try it, or you could always just break the pins off and hope the double stick foam tape holds...

Gladiator
07-22-2004, 02:01 AM
I've always thought about placing some kind of colored tape or vinyl on it?

Anyone tried it? I have the regular red version, could I stick blue or silver vinyl on the emblem?

Reelax
07-22-2004, 02:14 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gladiator)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've always thought about placing some kind of colored tape or vinyl on it?

Anyone tried it? I have the regular red version, could I stick blue or silver vinyl on the emblem?</div>

yeah, plenty of members have done this... just stick on the vinyl then use an exacto or razor blade to trim it around the red and you will have a different color emblem when you're done. some people have done theirs in blue, black and even CF look.

Gladiator
07-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Which stores sell these vinyls?

pinoyesv6
07-23-2004, 08:57 AM
electrical tape works just fine. and it comes in many colors.

as for where to get the vinyl. any sign shop should be able to give you some scrap of vinyl to do your emblem. just look in your phone book.